Meeting Dre❤️

(That's Rocky in the pic)
Rocky's intro: Hey wassup I'm Rocky, as you can see I'm team brownskin, have a nose ring, have curly thick hair, and brown eyes. I stay looking mean maybe I should smile more lol. Anyway I love wearing red lipstick I have a fiery attitude but I also have a chill side and I love Justin Bieber and I also love to sing of course his songs.Oh yeah and I'm turning 16 on Friday turn up. Ok that's enough about me lets get into this story.
Rocky's pov: I look at my clock it says 6:00a.m ugh I groan 5 more minutes, I tell myself yeah right we all know how this goes 5 minutes turns into 30 and 30 turns into a hour. So I wake up at 7:00 (oh shit I say in my head) I'm gonna be late for school. I rush out of my bed still tired and rubbing my eyes and go into the bathroom I turn on the shower and hop in after I was done with my shower I went to brush my teeth. After that I go into my room I put on my lotion and matching bra and underwear now it's time to find what I want to wear that shouldn't be to hard I mean we have uniform I hate having uniform I say to myself. I put on my plaid skirt , a white collard button up shirt, a tie , some random earings, and my school shoes. Ugh school I groan and go into the kitchen i grab a granola bar and a bottle of water (along with some snacks duh) and I grab a jacket and head out to catch the bus." Ight I'm out mom" I say to my mother rushing out the door before hearing whatever she said . I gotta catch the bus cuz I'm sure as hell not walking, I wait at the bus stop for a good 5 minutes it's 7:45 a.m right now I finally see the bus and get on I take a seat and put in my headphones.  My song Sorry by Justin Bieber comes on and I start bumping and singing probably loud because the people on the bus were looking at me. I finally see my stop and get off the bus. I walk a little up the street see my school and go in. It's 8:05 a.m now I go to my locker and put my stuff in and grab my books , As I'm closing my locker I see a few of my friends and catch up with them and start to walk to my first class Physics. I honestly don't even care for physics so as soon as I get in the class room I just put in my headphones and start listening to music and talking to my friends it's 9:10 a.m finally time to get out of this class and go to my next gym. Believe it or not I actually like gym mainly because I get to change into some comfortable clothes and it's more like a hang out instead of a work out. It's 11:05 a.m and I have lunch I know right lunch and it's still morning my school makes no type since anyway I go into the cafeteria and get my lunch I find a table with all my friends and go sit with them. After I finish eating and talking with my friends I relize I didn't do my math homework and I still have time to finish it in the cafeteria. " Damn we got a test today".One of my friends say confused I ask"We do?" "Yeah I didn't study can I cheat off of you" my friend says. " Fym hell no, have fun getting that F" I say. " Come on your one of the smartest ppl in that class thoe" my friend says. " Ok w.e just don't call on me for every answer"I say to my friend." "Ight thanks Fam" my friend says. "Yeah w.e". I say to my friend. By this time I'm done with my homework and I gotta go to math class to pass this test. It's 1:00 p.m and I'm just now leaving out of math class btw I got a 100% on my test I know ya girl smart lol. My friend got a 98% and only called on me twice I'm so proud😂. But now it's time for the last class of the day because I get out of school at 2:25 p.m. I have Spanish class. My teacher mad cool so of course I'm passing his class. Today for some reason we didn't do anything he just said to chill basically oh well I'm not complaining. It's finally 2:25 and time for me to go home yasssssss. I swear the best thing about school is leaving and going home lol. Gotta catch this bus back home. I hop on the bus at 2:28 and don't get home until 2:45. I walk in the door hand up my jacket and go upstairs into my room, I lay and I'm out. I wake up 3 hours later so now it's 5:45 p.m that nap was lit. So as soon as I wake up I go on this app that my friend suggested I try cuz a sista is single and ready to mingle lml I sound hella old but yeah the app is called Flirt. I take a deep breath and say to myself I can't believe I'm doing this. I log in to the app and start scrolling until I see this girl I just think she cute asf but she's out of my league so let me not talk to her. Anyway I keep scrolling and I see this girl pic again ok this has to be a sign I click on her pic and just type hey omg what gonna happen next.
Authors note: Sooo hey I'm new to writing story's don't judge I just wanna see if u guys are liking what I'm writing so far let me know there's more to come with Rocky and Dre.