he

Your frozen hands shuffling through your cluttered purse find the keys to your quiet apartment.

Shutting the door behind you, you're surprised to see the living room light on.

You thought that you turned it off in the morning.

Against your leather couch, you throw your carry-ons: your purse and suitcase on the edge.

You slip off your heels, your deep sigh echoing.

If he was here, You thought.

If he was here, the apartment wouldn't feel as chilly and barren.

You're by yourself; with no one to radiate that warmth into the rooms.

You trudged over to your kitchen, the dirty dishes stacked high as if you were building a skyscraper.

You didn't have the time and energy to clean them.

But if he was here, you would find him cleaning the dishes, since he wasn't a complete slob like you.

You searched through your pantry: finding nothing for dinner but a cup of beef ramen.

You could imagine him, before he cleaned the dishes, he would create dinner that made your mouth water.

Even if he was tired, he would still cook for you just to see you smile with your cheeks packed like a chipmunk.

You lost the thought of eating.

You walk down your narrow hallway and into your bedroom.

Where he used to hold you closely and whisper in your ear how much you meant to him.

You slipped on a long sweater, too exhausted to take a shower.

Throwing yourself on to your unmade bed, your tear ducts began to let you release that pain you hold inside.

Your doorbell echoes throughout the apartment.

Curiosity feel through your thoughts, giving you the unknown energy to shuffle to the door.

The door creaks open, a pair of arms embrace you.

"It's you," the only sentence you could manage out without choking on your broken breath as more tears warm your damp cheeks.

:::::::

Hey guys this is my first try really at a kpop scenario book so first of all thank you for reading and you don't have to vote for it or anything.

Views is really I care about - t