morning turn-arounds

Your eyes are closed shut; your body wrapped around like a burrito since you roll around in your sleep unless someone is sleeping next to you.

Even with your body in sleep mode, you are aware of your surroundings.

Your best friend, last night, was watching a movie with you until you both fell asleep in bed. It wasn't uncommon for you two because you two are so close.

You hear the door's annoying creaking sound at the far right of your bedroom open. Then, a pair of hands you vigorously.

"Wake up, Y/N! I want to do something with you." your best friend whines.

He is the energetic one in this friendship, while you, on the other hand, would rather sleep and eat the whole day.

"Give me five more minutes." You beg him, struggling to shimmy away. He begins a countdown, your body hitting the wood flooring when he landed at 0.

Not sparing a second, he embraces you since he could tell how painful it was.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Y/N!" he loudly repeats apologies over and over again, squeezing me tight.

"I'm fine Tae, can you let me go now?" My voice muffled in his shirt.

"Do you forgive me?" he asks me.

"Yes Tae, I forgive you. Can you let me go now before I kill you?" I lift my head up so he could hear me clearer.

He takes a moment to respond, "Actually, I like this position. Let's stay like this for a bit."

His eye-smile always convinces to do whatever he wants.

Oh Taehyung, what am I going to do with you?