Announcement

First of all, I want to thank everyone who read, voted for, and commented on Phantom Falls. I can't believe how popular it got. I'm honestly amazed that I actually finished it, and that people read it to the end. Yay!

Anyway, because I enjoyed writing this so much, and it's my first finished book, I think I'll write a sequel! Without the support of all of you, this never would have been possible. So thank you!

I have some ideas for such a sequel. I was thinking a Young Justice crossover (if you haven't watched it, it's on Netflix). But we would pretend that season two never nor will ever happen. Because season two is not okay. Conner and M'gann are too awesome to be split up. And we're not even going to talk about Wally.

A Young Justice crossover sounds awesome to me. I'll probably include Spitfire, Conner x Megan, and possibly Dick x Zatanna. I would pair Danny with Sam (of course) and maybe include Dani in the story. Maybe.

It's coming soon. I don't know how soon, but soon. I'll start writing when the plot idea develops completely. Also, I probably won't be able to update every day. Maybe every two or three days. It was just too stressful to get one done every night.

Is this a good idea? Tell me what you thought about Phantom Falls. Good plot twist? Engaging style? And does the whole Young Justice thing sound good?

I'm so thankful that you've read this far. I love you guys!

-TheCloudedLeopard

A/N (1/29/16) Hey guys, Leopard here. I just wanted to tell you that the sequel announced above is now on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was having trouble developing a plot. In the meantime, I may have some new stories on the way, so look out for those.

-TheCloudedLeopard

A/N (3/1/16) The sequel is no longer on hold! I've published the beginning of it. Look for "Phantom Justice" in my profile.

-TheCloudedLeopard