Chapter 2

Elsword. I just began to get used to actually saying his name.

Elsword. It's hard to believe he's actually human. This human boost up my confidence, even though it seems impossible for me to have any. Everyday I spend with him I begin to feel to feel more human. My feeling's grow. I don't feel like a Nasod anymore. Moby and Remy barely recognize me. I tell myself to avoid the red-hair- Elsword but he just finds his way to me. So i'm standing inside this dark forest and I feel the shadows lurking around every corner. I clutch Moby and Remy afraid of loosing them inside this Shadow Forest. It feels though the trees around me are watching, stalking me; planning a attack. This causes me to walk faster trying to find an escape.

Brrrrrrrrr. The tree's groan causing my drones to jump. I turn around ready to attack when I see this blue light. It isn't until long after when I realize it's a wisp. It sings a trusting tune but anything that originated in this forest should be trusted.

It travels into a direction that's disguised with shadows and then a purple aura originates around a tree turning it purple.

Eve Battle Mode Activated. I glide over to the tree. I command my drones to attack the tree and they do. One of my Nasod spears launch them into the air. As they fall I just use Illusion Strike. The tree falls to the ground. My computer tells me it's a smaller version of the monster Ent which I will encounter later on in the Forest.

Eve Battle Mode De-Activated. I smile but realize it's a way of showing human emotion. I shouldn't become more human when they killed off most of my race.

"Eve there you are!" Elsword yells at a distance. I use this as an advantage and glide deeper into the forest. I eventually encounter a really loud cackle. I activate my battle mode automatically. I stare ahead as a floating magician glides effortlessly over to me. I don't sense a threat but maybe it's true power is hidden. The wisp created that tree monster and it seemed beautiful. It holds a wand but it doesn't seem really powerful; but powerful enough when it shoots a fireball at me. I use an electron ball and the touch forms a collision. I pull out a generator built in my system to generate a black hole. The Magician gets sucked into it then dies in the explosion. My system tells me it's a White Ghost Magician. I respond telling it to inform me earlier. I encounter this tall gate and destroy it. i sense an evil aura that catches my attention. Moby and Remy shiver at this energy but i calm them down.

This must be the home of the Ent. I stare forward, running out of patience. A huge Oak walks towards me. It must be higher than 10 feet. I imagine a huge wisp taking over the figure but this just seems natural, as if it's the one creating wisps. I stare at it.

My computer lets me know before hand that it's an Ent but of course I already knew this. I close my eyes.

Dear Red-haired boy,

If I don't make it out alive, I only ask you to please continue my mission-our mission. I wish thatyou'd find a way to tell them- my race about me. Their little queen. I hope that even if you don't hear what i'm thinking that you'd understand that this is what I want. After all, you are the one that's understood me the most. It's hard to believe I feel this. I shouldn't be feeling at all.

~Eve, I think to myself and i feel a warm tear stream down my face. This is it. This decides if the Nasod's were meant to be resurrected. I clench my fist. I can do this. I can defeat this Ent. I can restore the Nasods. I can feel. I will feel. I will continue my journey. I can. I will. For the resurrection of the Nasod kingdom.

This is a short chapter but I thought it should end there and yea.......