Chapter 3: Ladies Chat

After school ended I found myself walking with Levy to her house. The two other boys, Natsu and Gajeel, were walking in the opposite direction. Where were they going? I didn't know. But what I did know is that they were arguing about the most absurd, embarrassing things ever. So I planned to not ask about it more. I still wonder what they are going to be doing later.

"Lucy, you're staring in the direction Gajeel and Natsu went. What are you thinking?" I then snapped out of my daze.

Turning around, I shook my head. "No. It's nothing." Well. I thought in my head. Why am I getting so nervous about what will happen? I just feel like something is a bit off.

Levy sighed. "Well if it was nothing, you wouldn't be spacing out like this." I saw a sweat drop from her forehead as she pointed to my feet.

I had stepped into a ankle-deep puddle and was soaked as far up as my shirt. "Dang." I said under my breath.

"Well. At Least we are almost there. I'll lend you a skirt, but may be a bit big on you, seeing how small you are." I heard Levy mumble something about how she was glad that it wasn't my shirt, as she was only a middle size A while Lucy was a much bigger size and that it would be way too tight around that area if she had to lend her a shirt. With that, another sigh escaped her lips. This just didn't seem like Levy at all. But, as I could tell, I wasn't exactly acting like myself either.

Levy quickly walked over to the door of her house as soon as we both saw it. Putting in the key, she turned it, unlocking it in the process and motioning for me to come in. There's something interestingly odd about this house. Not a bad interesting. I think.

Walking in, I looked at my surroundings. "Nice place." My voice was a low wiper as I walked over and sat down in a chair that was too familiar. I then remembered that my skirt was soaking wet and jumped up as the cold skirt touched my thighs.

I looked over to see that Levy already had a skirt in hand. "Here. I found this. It's too small for me, so you can keep it if you like it." She handed me this flame-like colored dress and sighed. "I don't even know why I thought I could sew the top. In the end, I couldn't even fix some of my other nice shirts. Gajeel gave me a big tesing for it."

"It's okay, Levy." I patted her on the back. "You're great at other things. Some things aren't meant to be someone's skill. Your's just happened to be that you couldn't sew." She gave me a simi-smile, then gave me directions to her room so I could change.

Quickly, I went into the room and closed the door. Taking off my shirt and skirt, I changed into the new item of clothing Levy gave me. Hm. I thought as I admired myself in the mirror. I actually might take Levy up on the offer to keep this. A smile crossed my face. I look very nice in this. Plus, it actually enhances my cleavage. Not that that matters with how big it is already.

Putting some shorts that hid under the dress, just to be motist, i grabbed my wet clothes and walked down stairs. I got an 'wow' from Levy when I walked down the last step to where she could see me. "I love that dress on you. It's so stunning. Do you like it?" I nodded my head as she grabbed the clothes in my hand and put them into her drier. "Good. Like i said. You can keep it."

As I sat back down in the chair, Levy walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a cup out of her cupboard. Pouring a steamy, hot liquid into the small cup, she poured some into another cup and then put the remaining into a stainless steel jug to keep the heat. Setting that down, she walked over to me and handed me the one cup decorated with painted on purple flowers. This cup also looked all too familiar. "Here."