Prologue (Revised)

I was there. I've seen everything from the start. I've seen how he introduce her as her fiancée to his colleagues. I've seen how he treat her so lovingly despite knowing that I am watching them. He knew I was there but he still do sweet things for her and be a gentleman ONLY for her. Sabagay sino ba naman kasi ako di ba?

     I've heard the doorbell ring but I ignore it. I was tired. I was tired of everything. I am soo tired of his treatment. I am tired of pushing myself to him even though he never treated me good since day one. I am tired of this life. I am tired of loving him.

    I heard my phone rings but I just let the call end. He's mad I know. Ayaw niyang pinaghihintay siya and of course he'll slap it again in my face how happy he was with her. The happiness he never felt since he met me.

    I walk to my room and slam my door. Ayoko na. Pagod na pagod na ako. I just want to end everything. But sino bang niloloko ko? I can't end it. Kahit gustuhin ko man o kahit gustuhin man niya we can't end it now. We both had a deal and breaking it would be a lot messier compared to now.

    I was taken aback when I heard loud noise outside my door and all of a sudden it opened. And there he was, standing at the doorway glaring at me.

    "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! KANINA PA AKO NAG DODOORBELL BUT NO ONE IS OPENING THE DOOR AND HERE YOU ARE HAVING A PITY PARTY? HINDI BA SINABI KO SAYO NA AYOKONG PINAGHIHINTAY?" He shouted at me. He then come closer and hold me tight in my arms while glaring at me.

     I shake off from his hold and look coldly at him.

     "Ako din. Ayoko ding pinaghihintay and I am done waiting. If you want to enter the house," I paused and reached for the spare keys on my side table. "Here are the keys. Susi iyan sa lahat ng pinto dito sa bahay. Kung gusto mong pumasok gamitin mo iyan kasi ayoko na. Pagod na akong hintayin ka."

     I look at him and he was even madder because of my response. I don't mind. Ganoon siguro talaga kapag napapagod ka na. Eventually you'll stop caring.

     "Anong drama na naman ba ito Ysha? Ano nagpapaawa ka na naman? Well guess what? There's no press here, walang maaawa sayo." He snicker and get the keys from my hands. "And then what? You'll cry infront of the media again to gain sympathy. Para ano? You think I'll love you because of that? Laos na iyon. Wala na bang iba?"

     I sighed. He'll never listen naman eh. I've turned my back at him and returned to lying in bed.

    "Pakisarado na lang iyong pintuan."

    I was about to cry when he suddenly grab my arms and forced me to stand. He is now furious.

    "YOU DON'T DARE TURN YOUR BACK ON ME WHILE AM TALKING TO YOU. BAKA NAKAKALIMUTAN MO NASA PAMAMAHAY KITA."

    I look coldy at him. Gone the sweet guy I was watching a while ago. The guy who was head over heels to a girl who wasn't me and will never be me.

    "Iyon lang ba? Okay, bukas na bukas din aalis ako dito. Now can you let me sleep?"

   He hold mys arms tighter. He was clenching his teeth. He is now really in rage but I don't mind.

   "WE HAD A DEAL YSHA! EVEN THOUGH GUSTONG GUSTO KO NANG UMALIS SA RELASYONG ITO HINDI PWEDE. KAYA DI KA AALIS. SAKA HINDI BA IKAW NAMAN ANG NAGSIMULA NG GULONG ITO? KUNG HINDI DAHIL SAYO SANA KASAL NA KAMI NI FENELLA! BUT YOU RUINED EVERYTHING AND NOW YOU WANT OUT? NOO, HINDI KA AALIS DITO HANGGA'T HINDI HATATAPOS ANG USAPAN NATIN TANDAAN MO IYAN."

   He let go of my arms and turn his back on me.

   "I wasn't selfish. If I only knew what I was doing -"

   "You're not selfish?" He stop and look at me. "You are Ysha. Akala ko mo ba mamahalin kita after what you did to us? No, I will never love you. I'll hate you even in my last breath."

    He left after saying that. And again he never listened. I never intended to ruined his relationship but shits happened and it wasn't on my control. If he only knew why I did that. If he only know.