Chapter One

Miss.Coin was sleeping peacefully well before the phone call.
The phone rang quiet loudly all throughout the house.
So Miss.Coin did the only thing she could do to stop the noise,answer it.
But what she did not like what she was hearing on the other side of the line.
"Miss.Coin James Middle got murdered at 3:40 so right now at his house"
"Thank you Hunter"
Before Hunter even had a chance to say goodbye Miss.Coin hung up.
Miss.Coin quickly changed into proper clothing and cleaned up.
She then got into her car and speed off to to where James Middle lived.
Miss.Coin was rather serious than anything else.She grew up with a lawyer as a father and a mother as a detective she did not know anything else rather than seriousness and strictness.
Miss.Coin got out of her car and ran to her detective partner.
"How did James Middle get murdered Brice".
"Stab to the chest Miss.Coin".
Miss.Coin than ran to where  James Middle lifeless body is.
"Miss.Coin James was stabbed ten times".
"Do you have the knife that James Middle got stabbed with?".
"No,Miss.Coin the murder must have taken the knife when he was done stabbing James".
"Okay well I think I'm done here so I'm going"
Miss.Coin walked to her car and got in then drove to her house.
Miss.Coin got out of her car and walked inside of her house to the dining room.
Miss.Coin just sat on the dinning chair and thought,thought deeply about the murder and who would do such a thing to James Middle he is only 20 years old he is so young rather than Miss.Coin who is  35 years old.