Chapter Three

Hello I wanted to say happy Thanksgiving!
To those that celebrate.I wrote more to this chapter because I'm HAPPY!!!
After that Miss.Coin and Brice didn't talk in the whole drive.
Miss.Coin's mind was clouded with questions with why did I do that?.But Miss.Coin honestly didn't know why she did that she only new she had to do what she had to do.
Miss.Coin and Brice got out of the car after she parked the car in the police car parking lot.
She than started to walk to the police department but then Brice said "you know,I would've done the same thing you would've done but I wouldn't have the guts".
Miss.Coin turned to look at Brice to say "What I do stays a secret so don't even think of telling anybody anything I do".
After that Miss.Coin turned to the police department entrance and started to walk in.
When she walked In she walked to her little office but it was basically was the detective office in Law&Order Special Victims.And that was her favorite show to watch.
She sat down on her office chair and wrote down who was maybe one of the suspects.
So far their was only one but she had a gut feeling that their was going to be more that one suspect later.
Brice was siting on his office chair and thinking about who potential could be on the suspect list.Even though he doesn't know their name.
Even though It was getting late Miss.Coin told Brice "I'm going find out where Milly Hills lives so I could ask her a couple of questions"Miss.Coin says "want to come?".
"No I'm ok just promise me you won't be doing anything stupid"Brice told Miss.Coin.
"I'll be only things that are necessary"Miss.Coin told him.
Then after that Miss.Coin got in the car and left to go to where James Middle worked.
After she got there she walked into the building and went to the receptionist and asked "I think you remember me from today,well I would like to ask,where does Milly Hills live".
The receptionist told Miss.Coin where Milly Hills lives.
So,Miss.Coin drove to where Milly Hills lives and she knocked on the front door.
After a few knocked a lady opened the front door.
"Hello are you Milly Hills?"Miss.Coin asked.
"Yea,why?".
"Well,can I ask you a couple of questions regarding James Middle?".
"Okay come in"Milly Hills says "there's guest coming so this needs to be quick".
"Okay so me and my partner Brice found out you were the last one to see him alive"Miss.Coin said.
"I didn't do anything"Milly Hills said.
"Milly I didn't say you did something I simply wanted to ask you questions"Miss.Coin says "So,Milly did James act normal or what did he do?".
"Um well he looked normal I mean mood wise he was happy as normal"Milly answer Miss.Coin.
"Anything else?"Miss.Coin asked.
Milly Hills was thinking of telling her or just keeping it of herself.
"Milly I'll have to let you know that if you know something to would help us greatly if you tell us"Miss.Coin said to Milly Hills.
Milly Hills sighed "okay I don't know if I should tell you this but I'm going to,well I was friends with him and all I knew was he was going on a date with a girl that night".
"Do you happen to know who it is?"Miss.Coin asked.
"Promise to not tell nobody"Milly Hills said.
"Milly I can't promise you that but I can promise that what you will tell me will help us greatly".
"Fine,he was going gonna go out with"Milly drew out a sigh "Charlotte Ross".
"Thank you Milly I hope you know that was a big help".
Miss.Coin walked outside and ran to her car.Then she went to the police station,parked the car,walked in to the police station,and went to her office desk.
Once Miss.Coin got there she wrote on her suspect list Charlotte Ross.
Miss.Coin field her mind with theories.