The Swamp pt 1

Gon's POV
"Everyone gather round, its time to begin the 2nd half of the first phase" Satotz-san announced. Grumbles and complains were heard all throughout the crowd in response. When suddenly another Satotz-san appeared ranting something about how the 1st Satotz-san was an imposter and was an animal from the swamp trying to trick us into following them, so they could eat us. I feel so confused now, my head is in a daze. "Which one do we follow" I asked to myself. Killua overheard and assumed that I was talking to him, so in response he just shrugged. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Till suddenly there were 2 cards being flung at both Satotz-sans. 1 of them caught the card with amazing agility and speed, while the other had been pierced. All atention was turned towards Hisoka "Which ever copy couldn't block an attack of this manner could never be Hunter let alone an examiner for the test" he plainly stated. Satotz-san looked intensly at Hisoka, "I will take that as a compliment but should you ever attack me again you will be thrown out of the Hunter Exam" Satotz-san replied seriously.
"Now for the 2nd part of the first phase, you all will need to follow behind closely and be mindful of the tricky animal life that inhabits this swamp" Satotz-san informed. Gasps and worry looks were exchanged throughout the crowd of examinees. "I cannot say that all of you will make it out alive, most of you will die in this phase but a Hunter puts their life on the line everyday and you need to be willing to die to achieve what your goal good luck and follow me" Satotz-san announced grimmly. A hand grasped mine catching my atention, I look over to see Killua with a worried expression spread across his face. Seeing this my chest gave off a 'pang' of pain. "Killua" I said quietly, as he looked at me a smile spread across my face. "I love you" I whispered into his ear and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Killua's POV
My face blushed red when ever she kissed me or even gave me that cute smile of hers. I grasped her hand tighter not ever wanting to let go. Time seemed to slow down for just a moment before everyone started to run, giving me enough time to get the nerve to let go of her hand. We started running and now after running for what seemed like forever ago, blood lust grew in the back of the pack. "Gon we should move further ahead" I said anxiously. She just gave me a nod of her head and turned to our other friends further back. "Killua says we should move further to the front" Gon said loudly notifying the others, and cutting the tension.