-Chapter 6-

Zanes pov

"When do you think the mark will work?" I asked Zenix who was standing next to me
"When the right time comes it should work Zane..." He said through gritted teeth
"Oh Zenix please don't tell me you still have feelings for the girl" 
As soon as I said that he looked away ashamed 
"Hahahaha Zenix I pity you for developing feelings as a Shadow Knight" 
Zenix looks down with tears in his eyes

"What makes you think she will give those feelings back?"

Aarons pov

As I walked back to the tree house with (Y/n) she stopped  and looked at me and said
"I have to go and find the portals around here before they try to attack us... There is also a village around here but I will show you that place later..."
"Then maybe I can come with you"
She looked at me and smiled

"Yeah sure it's just... Keep up" As she said this she ran off into the distance
"Hey wait! hahaha" I said running after her it took me awhile to finally reach her but when I did I saw her jump high up into the tree so I did the same...

Damn I regret it, as soon as I jumped up my foot was caught on to some vines swinging me left and right but even better before I started falling I collided with the tree next to me... Face first so right now I am swinging left and right upside down.

"Ehh... (Y/n)? Can you uhm help me?! Please?!" I yelled out just in a blink of a eye there she was on a tree trunk smirking at me.
"I would be glad to but what part of catch up do you not understand?" I asked teasing him
"Oh harty har har" I said back

I looked up to see her she unwrapped the vine from from the tree trunk and looked at me and smirks
"I guess this way would be better"
She still holds on to the vine and jumps up in the air dragging me along with her I flipped up the right way and looked down at her.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled out to her
"I AM DRAGGING YOU ALONG!! LITERALLY!" She yells back to me I watched as she jumped from trees to trees while I was still in the air still getting dragged down ever so slowly.

And finally she jumped down to the ground pulling me down full force, I came crashing down towards the ground and I closed my eyes thinking this is the end.
Yet I landed on something... Rather soft... I opened my eyes to see that I had landed on (Y/n)s 'Chest' I quickly got up but when I did I got punched right on the jaw I blushed at this.

"P-PERV" I looked at (Y/n) who is now a hot mess her shirt was nearly off while her hair still remained the same.
"Could have OPENED your eyes and landed somewhere else"
"Like your as-" Before I could say my cheeky come back I was kicked by (Y/n) all the way to a portal luckily I landed on the outside of it but the bad thing was... The vine was still attached to (Y/n)....

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" I got up and was soon collided with (Y/n)s body I wrapped my arms around her to catch her but failed.
As soon as I grabbed her we both hit a tree well I did (Y/n) just landed on my chest she opened her eyes shyly and looked up to me her hood was removed....
She was beautiful her (E/c)eyes shined in the bright sunlight her (H/c) (H/l) hair flowed through the wind as the sun reflects off of it. As I stared deeply into her eyes she did the same thing meaning she could see my face as well I did not mind at all...I held her closer to my body with her hands on my chest.

"T-thanks Aaron" (Y/n) said moving away awkwardly
"You shouldn't hide your face all the time (Y/n) you are beautiful" As I said this I saw her look away in embaressment and said
"Same goes to you Aaron you don't look that bad"
"Ouch I called you beautiful and you call me that are you implying that I am ugly?" I said in a pretend hurtful tone
"I am not implying that you are ugly... I am saying it" As she said this and looked at me and smirked while winking at me.

I looked away and smiled at the ground...
"A-aaron? is everything spinning around or is it just me?" (Y/n) asked while spinning around cluelessly
"Yeah why?" just when I said this I had quickly jumped towards her and catched her bridal style
"O-OUCH!" I looked down at her and saw on her neck was a little black yet it was glowing purple mark.. it was a star on her neck....