19

Ricky's pov

Through out the ride to Ahren's, Andy kept one hand on my shoulder, rubbing soothingly. We made it to Ahren's quickly, and he was standing outside waiting for us. They brought me into Ahren's living room and then Andy asked to talk to him for a minute. They left me sitting on the couch and went into the kitchen. I could just barely hear them,
"If you need anything please call me. I don't want him to break" Andy whispered in his deep voice.
"Of couse. You can stay if you want" Ahren offered. I really hope Andy would reject the offer.
"I can't, I have to get back to the bus and figure some shit out" Andy huffed out. Both of them returned to the living room and Andy squatted in front of me.
"I'll be just a phone call away." He said as he rubbed my knee. I nodded and he stood up and left. I could feel the couch dip in as Ahren sat down next to me. He rubbed small circles on my back as I silently sobbed into my palms.
"I'm not going to push you to tell me. You can open up whenever you're comfortable." He said. I pulled my hands away from my face and threw them around his neck.
"Thank you. Thank you so much" I sobbed into his shoulder.
"How about you lay down and take a nap. Then we will talk?" He suggested as I pulled away from the hug. I wiped the tears off my face and nodded my head.
"Thank you." I said again
"It's no problem. Do you want to sleep down here or in my bedroom." He asked.
"Down here" I said quietly.
"Okay lay down and get comfortable. I'll go get you a blanket" Ahren said as he stood up. I pulled my shoes off and leaned back on the couch. My eyes were drooping even before Ahren was back.

'You're worthless. I can't believe you didn't see that before. I would never actually date you. I just wanted a quick fuck.' Chris said as he slammed my already limp body into the wall repeatedly.
'You never meant anything to me.' He said as he loosened his grip on me. I fell to the floor. He kicked me in the stomach until I was coughing up blood.
'You deserve this' he said before kicking my face into the floor. I was taken over by darkness as if someone turned off the lights.

I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders and shake me a little. I sat up quickly. Ahren was sitting there looking into my eyes with his hands on my shoulders.
"You were shaking and whimpering in your sleep. Who broke you? Who fucked you up so bad?" He asked as he brushed my hair out of my face
"Chris" I said under my breath
"The guy from the party...." he asked. I just nodded my head. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.
"I won't let him hurt you any more" he said into the crook of my neck.
"Thank you" I murmured back. We sat there for god knows how long, just enjoying each others presence and silence.

"Will you tell me what happened now?" Ahren asked as he rested one hand carefully on my knee. I nodded and pulled my hoodie sleeves over my hands.
"So Andy slept over because he didn't want to be around his band mates. Then his friends showed up...Oli and Jordan. They were down stairs and then I went back up stairs and I fell asleep and Chris dragged me into his shower. And he kissed me. He pinned me against the wall..." I trailed off as the tears threatened to flow. Ahren took my hand away from face and wipe away one of the little tear drops.
"He was going to force me to have sex with him." I said all at once. Ahren's jaw dropped and he threw his arms around me.
"That's not okay." He said as he started to pull me into his lap. I didn't have the inner strength to respond, so I just slid into his lap. He cradled my head against his chest and kissed my forehead.
"As time goes on, pain fades, people change, and the things that hurt, will be enjoyable. I promise it will all be okay in the end" he whispered into my ear.

We sat there until the sky started to be painted in the colors of a sunset.
"I'll bring you up to my bed room then you can get some sleep" Ahren said. I nodded in response and stood up. He held my hand as we walked upstairs and then laid me down on his bed. He sat down carefully next to me and stroked my hair out of my face.  "Don't make me sad, don't make me cry. Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why.
Keep making me laugh, Let's go get high.  The road is long, we carry on,
Try to have fun in the meantime." He sung quietly. I guess he thought I was asleep because he kissed my head and left the room, before shutting the door quietly.

Woohoo another chapter. Sorry this is kinda a filler. I'll post another chapter really soon. Mama destroya signing off.