The Last Light

The last light of day disappeared in a glowing hue of bright saturated colors. And the only thing left was hope. Hope for a new light; a new opening from darkness in the world.
"Sorry for sounding a bit harsh, let's start over, My name is Wyborn Lovat and this here is my close friend Coraline Jones." Norman felt the sincerity expel from his mouth as he spoke.
Out of the blue two "kids", who were the same age as the new friends leaped from the thicket. "HELP!!" The boy in the pair yelled- "HELP THERES SOMEONE COMING!" With great force Mabel grabbed Coraline's shoulders "you must be able to help?" Coraline, dazed in confusion, sought out help by grabbing the attention of Wybie and Norman. "U-um s-sure. Yeah we'll try and help." Coraline said. Mabel's brown marble like eyes remained transfixed on Coraline as she spoke.
However, there attention was soon taken by an alarming yell from outside of the forest clearing. "HEY.! HEY WAIT UP!" Norman was speechless, it hadn't been an hour and he had already stumbled upon three pairs of children. Most shockingly all of which were the same age and unusual clothing. However, the newest pair who emerged from the tall pines had the most outlandish attire of all. Long dark pigtails draped the girl's shoulders, she wore a pleated fuchsia skirt along with a sleeveless pink-plad shirt. Though her clothing wasn't very questionable Norman was unable to say the same for the boy alongside her. He had thin brown hair, a jacket (in this heat?), a green striped tee-shirt, and mounted atop his head looked like goggles, weird. They both looked tired and stressed as if they'd been functioning for days while substituting coffee for sleep. Dipper's blood drained from his body leaving a corpse like shell. Mabel gripped Coraline's yellow raincoat, and gave her an uneasy look. The oddly dressed pair were out of breath and the dark haired boy managed to breath out, " by the Phyconauts beuro of investigation, I order you to immediately halt."