Part 1 ~ First meeting

Matt's P.O.V.

I'm walking down the streets in London, looking for a starbucks. My beats are on my head and Boyfriend from Justin Bieber is blaring in my ears. I walk on the beat as I feel something hard against me and then I fall. I put my beats of and look up. There are the two most beautiful boys ever. One has dyed blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a pale skin and big muscles. The other one has dark hair styled in a quiff, I can't see his eyes. His skin is tanned and his muscels are also huge! The blonde one is looking at me and the other one is looking behind him, like he's afraid something comes at us. "Are you ok?" The blonde one asks and sticks out his hand to help me up. I grab his hand and he pulls me up. He still waits for an anwser so I just nod. I can't speak now, they're to beaitiful. The other one turns around and I can see his beautiful hazel eyes. He has the most beautiful face ever, nut not as beautiful as the blonde one. "Do you now a place where we can hide?" The blonde one asks again. I see they're really scared for something or someone so I reply.

"Yeah, a-at a store close from h-here. A friend of mine o-owns it." I stutter a bit, still shocked of their beautiful faces. The blonde one grabs my hand.

"Lead us." He says and I turn around, running to the musicstore of Jade. Jade is my best friend for ages! We met in the first year of the secondary school. Since then we've bein friends, so that is 5 years. On sunday is our unniversery. When we are at the store I walk in, the bell sounds.

"It's me." I shout, so Jade doesn't have to stand up. I gesture to the boys to follow me upstairs. I walk up the stairs to the little room. From here you can't hear the bell, so Jade is in a otherroom next to the store. "You can sit down if you want." I say to the two boys and they sit down on the couch. "Do you want something to drink?" I ask and they both want water. I give them some water and I also pick some chocolate cookies. I put them on the table and the blonde one grabs one. "So what is your name?" I ask and the dark one chokes. "What's wrong?" I ask a bit confused.

"Err.. nothing, I'm Niall, Niall Horan and my friend here is Zayn Malik." He says and smiles at me. Omg, that smile is the hottest smile ever! I smile back and we look in eachothers eyes. I think a bit to long, because Zayn clears his throat.

"So for how long do you guys have to stay here?" I ask, still looking at Niall. He's dead gorgeos. I can say that of guys, I'm openly gay.

"About the whole night." Zayn says and Niall winks at me. This is going to be the best night ever!