Prologue

“Are you fucking ready for the main act?”

“Yes!”

“Here’s Black Bird!”

The audience screamed like anything when Sasuke, followed by his three other band members ran onstage, and started singing their most popular single. The sheer amount of people in the crowd was unbelievable, blowing away even Sasuke. He expected a lot of people, but not this many. It was surreal. People screaming out his name; wanting to hear his music he worked so long on, it was amazing. Sure, he gained a lot of his fans because the girls found him irresistible but Sasuke knew that his music was the main reason. He had gone through so much emotional trauma as a child because both of his parents were killed in a car crash; leaving his older brother, Itachi, who was struggling with depression to look after him. Sasuke had gone down a similar emotional path but got through it with hard work and writing songs. Music made him feel happy, and he hoped his fans would experience the same happiness when listening to his music. As he sang he saw a smile on every single member of the audience and it lit a spark of unimaginable happiness inside of him that was incredible. Sasuke loved being in a band, it was his dream job; his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Um hello I’m just going to be singing some songs I wrote about someone who hurt me a while go, enjoy your drinks and listen if you want”. Hinata sighed and inhaled, taking in the view. She was on a small stage at the back of a bar, surrounded by buzzing locals engulfed in conversation, meals and drinks. Some were listening to her though, and it was a nice feeling. Hinata didn’t mind she wasn’t that popular; fame didn’t interest her, it seemed stupid. The few locals that watched her perform every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights were enough for her. Some of them told her that if she really tried to get out there more she could make it big, but Hinata always replied with “no thanks”. Most of Hinatas music was about her experiences with love in the past and that she’s strong by herself. She didn’t care if it was a bit cheesy because she liked it and so did the locals. She was happy with her life at the moment. It was quiet, enjoyable and a little exiting.

_____________________________________________________________________