Part 1: Memories

Hiiiii guys! Okay this first chapter is quite short and will probably be quite boring, but please persevere with the story as it will get better I promise!  Thankyou! Vote, comment, do whatever the hell you want to do! ☺

Oh and one more thing, Louis is going to be 18 in this story, I'm really sorry if anyone doesn't like that, but it just fits well with the story!

-Floraa x

**********************************************************************************

Ruby's POV

I was immediately jolted from my peaceful sleep, as I heard loud, impatient cries coming from our 2 year old daughters bedroom. I glanced at the alarm clock open, with one eye open and the other shut, and I saw the digits 5:52. I groaned deeply, and rolled over to see my boyfriend Riley sleeping next to me.

"Oiiii wake up smelly, its your turn to get Lillie her bottle" I whisper-groaned to him, insulting him and poking at his cheek in an attempt to wake him. But no, he decided to  be an absolute douche bag and annoy me.  He rolled over in the bed, continuing his obviously fabulous sleep. I groaned even louder, and with my last effort to wake him up failing, I decided I should probably go and see  Lillie, as she just wasn't going to shutup.

I forced myself out of my bed, which I'd managed to get perfectly warm and cosy, and walked across the landing to my daughters room.

"Mummy?" She said excitedly, as she heard the sound of my footsteps.

"Morning baby" I said to her sleepily, and I picked her up out of bed and placed her on my hip, carrying her downstairs so we could get her her morning bottle and biscuit.

"I'm not a baby mummy, I'm big 2!" She moaned at me.

"Yes you are, you're my little baby and you always will be" I whispered into her soft dark brown hair, tickling her sides, making her wriggle in my arms, laughing her head off.

"Mummy, mummy, stop, I'm gonna wee myself!" She managed to say, in between her hilarious laughs.

"Quiiiiiiicckkk, to the potty!" I shouted, charging down the hall and into our lilac painted bathroom.

Once she'd 'done her business', we walked into our bedroom, and sure enough, Riley was still asleep. I lay Lillie down in our warm bed, and tucked her up the floral duvet, as she folded her arms over it, so she could drink her bottle of warm milk. I ran my fingers through her silky straight hair, and smiled at her. She was absolutely beautiful. She had perfectly straight dark brown hair, and the most breathtaking eyes ever, which were blue and green, the colour of the ocean on a perfect day at the seaside.

Once Lillie had finished her bottle of milk, i put it on the side and looked over to Riley. I smirked at him, and looked down at Lillie, planning how I was going to get the lazy ass Riley out of bed. I put Lillie down and whispered in her ear what we were going to do. After I told her, she started laughing.

"That's really naughty mummy!" She giggled, giving me an adorable cheesy grin, before following me down the stairs.

We walked into the kitchen, and we opened the cupboard. I took out two glasses and walked over to our sink, filling both of them up to the very top.

"Go on up Lillie, I'll be there in a minute" I smiled to her.

"Okay mummy" she grinned back at me, then turned round to scamper on all fours up the stairs, woofing as she pretended to be a dog. I turned back round at her, laughing. She's got such a great sense of humour! I smiled to myself, and walked over to the fridge to get out the milk.