Chapter 2:Omg

I was head out of my heels !😭 the bell ringed and the teacher came in accidentally bumping into me . We were assigned to seats and omg my god why! Daniel Potter  "the" hottest kid and jock in this whole school lucky he was in my grade but I probably didn't have a chance with him but doesn't mean I couldn't  drool over him.

I sat next to him and it was awkward.
The teacher was calling out names to do a project on the first day of school. he called my name and then Daniel I was so excited on the inside but I had to be chill on the outside he turned his head towards me and said...

"Wow were partners ! So .. When u want to start ? Doll face?"

Did he just call me doll face? Omg my insides are boiling right now!

"I'm willing to do a musical ? If u want I mean after all this is drama class."

He's expression was priceless he was excited which I was shocked  TBH
I do remember that he had told me last year that he had to pretend he was dumb so he could fit in with the jock group last year he had an A+ on his math ,L.A, and Social studies test ... And those were the classes I was with him in  I couldn't believe it .

But he is a good student . We decided to keep figuring out which name should be good for our project . As soon as we figured it out the Class bell ringed  I stood up and exited the class.

------
End of the day:
Daniel POV:
OMG! Jessica was beautiful today to bad she doesn't like me . I know this may sound a little crazy but I think I may love her 😧.

Uh oh😂😂😂

What do u think will happen next ?