Chapter 3: Musical

Daniel POV

Jessica and I had kept talking about the musical we decided to change it to a romance play. I was nervous , because in this play there was a kissing scene multiple kissing scene and I hadn't confessed my love to her yet but maybe after this play???

Jessica POV
I come to school I see Daniels sport car her already maybe football practice ? I walked into school and headed for my locker I hear clicks! Clicks! Clicks! Right beside me I then turn my head and see Stacey .

"Hello ........ Jessica" she said with a annoying accent

"Hi  how are you?  ... Oh wait don't answer that" I said tired of her being in my presence.

"Did eat breakfasts this morning ? Well it's okay I just wanted to tell you to stay away from my man Daniel he's never going to like you because your too ugly enough to date a guy like him, like come on snap into reality here!" She had stated .

I was going to say something but I just walked away with my hands in her face enough of her actions and words.

I walked to my locker and opened it a letter had appeared I opened it.

Hi it's Daniel and I don't know how to say this I spent all night thinking about you and about this play and I'm so exited but I want to say....

As soon as I read until that part Stacey and her possy had snatch the paper and ripped it right in my face . I had slammed my locker and walked away soon I was going to hit her and make her go into another dimension ...

Daniel POV

Today I'm going to Jessica's house to practice the play and i can't wait for the kissing scene !

----
A couple hours later

"Hey can I come in?" I was beyond nervous

"Of course ... Are you ready for the play?" Jessica asked so calmly.

"Yeah kinda nervous but I have a question ? I couldn't do it but I pushed through it

"Yeah of course ! What is it?." She asked still calm

"I think I'm in love with you and I know it's scary or weird but I've never loved a girl like I've love you ." I finished scared of what will happen next

Her eyes got brighter and I was scared for what will happen next .

" I .. I .. I don't know what to say I've had a crush on you u since freshman year of high school and I can't believe this is happening." She was plastered with a happy smile on her face...