Chapter 7 - Turkey Love

I walk out of Logan's house. Felling a little guilty for leaving him on his own. However, this is best for him. He needs his time. I walk to my truck and drive back to Nora's house. As I arrive back to Nora's house I grab my box of clothes and knock on her door. Nora opens the door and smiles at me. "Come on in! I'll show you to your room!", she says cheerily. We walk threw her house till she stops in front of a door and opens it. I walk in and look around. It's a very plain room. There is a dresser, a closet, and a nicely sized bed. The walls are white and there is wood flooring. I put my box of clothes on the bed and turn to her. "Thank you so much.", I thank her and hug her. "Oh please! This is the least I could do for my best friend!", she says hugging me back. We both pull back. "Well, I'm gonna let you unpack. I'll be in the living room watching tv.", she says and points to the living room. I nod and she leaves.

I start to put away my clothing. Folding my pants and underwear and hanging my shirts. This box is a pretty decent sized box and is completely full. I sigh and continue folding and hanging.

I finally finish hanging and folding. It only took me ten minutes. I walk out of my room and walk to the living room. I see Nora laying on the couch watching tv. "Hey there.", I say to her. She looks at me and then back to the TV, "Oh, hey Jace.", she says. "I'm sorry to bug you, but uh, where is the kitchen? I'm getting kinda hungry.", I say, scratching the back of my head, nervously laughing. She points threw another door, without even looking away from the TV. She must be really into that show.

I walk threw the door and saw a nice wooden table with matching chairs. Her granite table tops. Wooden cabinets and drawers. It was a cute little kitchen. I walked over to her fridge and opened it. She had all sorts of different foods. I decided to just make a sandwich. I grabbed the bread, turkey, and mayonnaise. I started making my sandwich.

I walk out of the kitchen with my perfect sandwich. Nora looks at me with wide eyes. "I want oneeeeee!!", she says in a childish tone. I look at her and sigh. I give her the sandwich, "Here you are." She screams thank you and eats her sandwich and continues watching tv. I sigh once more and walk back to the kitchen to make ANOTHER sandwich.

I walk out of the kitchen, yet again, with another perfect sandwich. This time hiding my sandwich from Nora. This one is mine. I run back to my room and jump onto my bed, eating my sandwich. I sit there eating my sandwich, it sort of reminded me of my turkey love. The turkey love I had just recently lost. A single tear fell from my eye. The smell of the turkey aroused me.. I began to think of all the things I could have done to that turkey. As I did think, I became more aroused.. Turned on.. I quickly got up from my bed. Grabbing my phone. I run to the bathroom, searching up a picture of my turkey love and begin to go to town.

Nora knocked on the door, "Hey! Hurry up! I need to use the restroom! That turkey went right threw me!" I yell to her,"Kinda busy!" "What do you mean!? You've been in there for 20 minutes!", she yells back. "I said I'm busy!", I yell to her, frustrated. "Fine! Don't be rude about it!..", she yells back, sounding a little hurt. I sigh and yell, "I'm sorry, just give me a second and I'll be right out!"

I finish and wash my hands. I open the door to see Nora with her arms crossed and a sad but hurt feeling on her face. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. That turkey was hurting me too!", I lied to her. I lean down and kiss her. I move out of her way and start walking back to my room.

I'm not sure what urged me to kiss her. All I know is that it didn't feel right. Not at all, really. I feel like.. Only my turkey love could please me. I miss my turkey love..