Chapter 11

My official story guesser is now @lamaspookyghost because she guesses a lot and stuff. Keep it going! 

Anyway, hope you all enjoy this chapter! < 3

Lachlan's POV

~~~A few weeks later~~~

Packing my last bag and setting it aside with the others I look back at my very empty house. Basically all of my belongings are stuffed into several bags. Preston and I talked about me moving out there a lot, but I never thought I would have the chance I have now. Throughout the weeks we were talking about what was the best for the relationship. He insisted that me moving out to Texas would be the best thing for us if I really wanted to. I'm glad we both agreed. I don't think I can be so far away from him for any longer.

I know we said I would be there for only a few weeks, but that changed completely the day after I announced to everyone in the call. Preston came to me with the idea and I thought it over and talked it over with my parents. They accepted my wishes and I told him. The excitement that ceased to disappear from his shining eyes made me know I made the right decision. It's just a pleasure knowing I will be able to wake up with my true love in my arms. I know I am doing the right decision, but there is a little voice saying I'll regret it. I let the thought disappear, though, because Preston is all I can think about now.

Just the thought of us finally talking in real life, us holding hands while walking in a park, us sharing a kiss under a mistletoe at Christmas time, makes my heart flutter with joy. I sigh and wipe the sweat from my forehead. I have been packing all day and it has been really tiring, but it is going to be worth it. It has to be. But I'm not making a mistake, right? I'm not going to get played, he wouldn't do that. 

You're just overthinking everything, okay Lachlan? Don't sweat it, he loves you as much as you love him. He would never do anything to intentionally hurt you. I grab one of my boxes and walk to my car to put it in. I do this multiple times with many boxes until I am too tired to lift one more box. I slump over to my chair that I decided to leave here. I sit down and slowly close my eyes. My body starts to relax until I fall asleep.

Brandon's POV

I sit on my bed with a pencil and paper in hand. I start to sketch out some drawings while listening to some relaxing music. Ever since I have talked to Preston I have been listening to our conversations very closely. I'm kind of like a detective so to speak. I want to find out if my theories are correct. Is Preston really in love with Rob?

Sometimes I doubt my thoughts because of his relationship with Lachlan, but sometimes I believe it so much that I start to dream of what could of been. I imagine them at a park in Canada looking at some snow covered trees with ice dangling below in the winter. I picture them holding hands while looking out at the sunset. I even think about the conversations that they would have. I have really gotten into the mind of a fangirl, haven't I?   

I roll my eyes at myself and look back at my sketch. I had started to make a little comic of random conversations that some ships would have, one of them being about me and Kara. Another one is about Vikk and Lachlan baking a cake. Then there is Mitch and Jerome watching horror movies together while holding each other at scary parts. The one I'm working on right now is of Preston and Rob looking out at snow caped mountains while holding hands. 

I smile to myself and finish up some detailing. It almost looks realistic, but I have to remind myself that all of this is fake except mine and Kara's and Mitch and Jerome's. I set my drawing aside and stretch my arms. I have been sitting on my bed for a good hour or so drawing these comics.

I yawn and look at my alarm clock. 4:26 PM. Well, I guess it's time to record some more stuff.  I yawn one last time and walk up to my computer. Clicking on the Minecraft icon I sit down in my chair. As I log in I here a beep come from my Skype. I click on my Skype and see a message from Preston.

Hey man, cam we talk?

I type back.

Sure, just give me a sec, okay?

Okay, thanks.

No problem.