The Slave Girl!

Chapter 1: The eye opener

I woke up in this room. the light was dim and i was chained to the bed. i tried to get loose but it was no use i was chained tight. I took this spare time to look around the room to see if i could recognize the place. i didnt recognize anything i only saw beds lined up in a row on both sides of the room and all was filled with girls chained to beds. Some even tried screaming for help but this was all too familiar. Then these 2 men busted in the room and walked over to the girl that was crying. one got in her face and yelled shutup then the other said in a husky firm voice if you want to live then shutup. everything grew silent. then the 2 men left. then all of a sudden the same girl strted screaming and crying again they came back in unlocked her chain and dragged her out the room the girl was still crying and screaming down the hall ten all of a sudden there was 2 big pops almost like gunshots. Then it grew silent. Then 10 mins later 3 men came in and one man said her, her, her, her, her and her. but unfortunately that last her was me and all i could thinks was this couldnt be happening to me for the second time.

*i need 3 likes for the next part plz comment to give me tips and ideas*