Chapter One

Juliet Chance walked around the bookstore, trying to to choose some new books. Although she had enough in her hands, she always said,

"Books; you can never have enough."

She was a bookworm, never stopped reading, like ever.

This bookstore was her second home, if she didn't count reeces nor winters home. She's probably read every book in here.

By now the books were reaching her chin, and her arms were getting weak. With stick like figure arms, your arms would be getting pretty shaky too.

"They really should create carts for this store." Juilet mumbled to herself.

She gave up carrying all the books and decided to just go and pay for her books.

She slammed all the books on the counter.

"Juilet this is the less you've gotten in a month." The worker named Caden said.

He was a manager for the store he was around his 30's and one of Juilets favorite workers here.

"I have no friends today to help me carry books so I couldn't get as much" she pouted.

He nodded and started scanning the books, she got about 13 books making it cost $66.42

She shuffled out her dad's credit card. No she isn't some daddy's girl who's all rich not at all.

Her dad left her mom when she was 2 months old, he's rich and left one of his debit card at there house. Bad idea. Her mom decided to give it to Juilet at 14. Her mom expected it to be expired but her dad keeps paying it off to keep it going.

She slid the card in the card thing, she doesn't know what it's called.

Juilet grabbed the 3 bags of books and said goodbye to the workers and made her way out.

She shuffled to her car quickly , trying hard not to drop the books. As soon as she made it to her 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium. She put the 3 bags in one hand not wanting them to touch the ground with all the snow under her feet. She took her lanyard off and unlocked the car.

As soon as she made it in the car she threw her bags on the passenger seat and turned the car and heating seats on.

She turned on the radio and drove her way home.

5 minutes later she pulled into her driveway.

Sometimes she wishes she didn't live in a condo that way there was a garage during this season or any season really.

Juliet grabs her bags of book and rushes to her front porch to get inside the warmth or her house instead of the feeling of cold snow that reaches up to almost her ankles.

She unlocks and walks into her 80° house. She sets the books down, and takes of her coats and hangs them up on her clothing hanger along with her gloves. She then takes off her 10th pair of ruined ugg boots.

She grabs her books and makes her way to the "guest" bedroom. It isn't really a guest bedroom in reality it's Juilets little library, all the walls were shelves of books, almost no more room for her books.

Almost.

She sets the books up and takes one book with her, called only one love in a lifetime.

She doesn't even know why she reads this stuff. She hates love. Like alot.

She doesn't understand the concept of commitment, why put your life in someone else hands and never meet someone else that you could possibly "fall in love" with.

Her definition of love means stupidity.

Very much stupidity.

Juilet rolls her eyes at the title and makes her way to the kitchen to find her mom cooking. Her mom's a cater.
It might not make a lot of money but it's a win for both of them. Because what's better than having an amazing cook as a mom? Nothing that's what.

"Hey mom" Juilet says to her mom as she sits at the table and opens up her book.

"Hey jul,how was school today?" She asked as she ices a cake.

"Same old, same old, what's the cake for?" she says as she read her book.

"A divorce party" she answers simply.

Who has a divorce party? Juilet thought.

Juilet looks at her mom with a confused face "a divorce party?" She asked.

"Ya is that normal?" Her mom asked.

Juilet just chuckled and went back at her reading.

See divorce, why marry someone if you were just going to get divorced? One of the many reasons she will never commit herself to someone.

A/N new book! Now that I have time to update I can write more books! Yay! This is a short first chapter but I was just introducing one character :) I'll try and get all 3 characters by today :) P.S. that picture of Tori Kelly is Juilet ;)