Theres a vampire and me in a room... imma little scared

• Dedicated to Ashley Correa

*** well I'm just writting this because I was woundering if I should keep writting so its up to you guys comment saying if u want me to or not****

Prologue

Ok so I'll start off with this. My name is Mina and I am from Romania AKA the country of vampires. I am a  normal 15 year old girl, I have friends, have had boyfriends, and I,ve had enemys. My best friends name Zoey. She has shoulder lenght brown hair and big brown eyes, then I have my best guy friend. His name is joey but we call him fangs because he looks like he has fangs(i honestly think there fake) , ok so if I could discribe fangs it would be brown swoopy hair with bright blue eyes, he's 5'10. Then I have my other not so close friends like Mary,John, and the twins Alex and Andrew, the're the particular teens. Me, Zoey,and joey are not normal. I'm not so normal because I have black hair and the underneath is bleach blonde and i am just plain weird ... at times. I have yellowish eyes and I'm very pale. We are also not so normal because we have an odsession with the dead and vampires so we're not so normal who cares . We always watch vampire and horror movies every Friday after school best way to spend you afternoon huh? ^^.

**** so tell me what u think and I'll write the next chapter and sorry for any mastakes I'm kind of doing it from my phone*****