One

"Wake up, Alexandria" the head master of the home of girls, yelled at the sleeping teenage.

"Eat my shit" Alyx huffed as she hurried her head deeper into the pillow. The old women huffed in anger, grabbing the sheets off the teenage girl revealing her fair ivory skin. "If you are not down there in 10 minutes, I will lock you up here. Again." said the lady walking towards the door, "Don't forget to take your meds" She mumbled leaving the room.

Alyx sat up from her bed, kicking her feet down on to the cold ground. Alyx stretched as she walked towards the tray the Mistress had left. Her fingers traced the small paper cup full of the red and white pills and a cup of water, which probably had the spit the head master left.

"I can't wait until I'm out of here" Alyx said as she pushed aside the tray pulling out an old sketch book. She flipped through the papers until it stopped on the man with the horns and the blonde man with the red cape.

Her small thin fingers traced her sketch, you see Alyx has these "visions", she can she the future; even when her " father " told her it was nonsense.

Every night is a sleep less night for her, fearing what she dreams of will happen. That the horned man will capture her. That the man with the red cape is dead. The iron suit man is found. The star spangled man is gone. The green monster is forever a monster. The red headed women is alone, and the bow and arrow man's family is crushed. And that the war will began due to the horned man.

There are more gruesome details to Alyxs dreams but her sketches are the only way she talks about.

"There just dreams" said the 16 year old as she shoved the book back in her desk.

Alyx got out a pair of dark blue jeans, a black tank top and maroon and gray jacket along with her old sneakers. She left her wave black hair alone. Alyx looked over back at the tray of medicine. "Skipping a day wouldn't hurt" she said as she threw the cup in trash.

As soon as the cup hit the bottom of the can, the whole building started to shake, Alyx held on to her desk as the room motion side to side, She could hear the other girls downstairs screaming along with a few things crashing down stairs. Alyx stumbled to reach the door, trying to get of the top room and go downstairs with the others. The door was locked.

Alyxs shaky fingers trembled on the door knob, "Someone open the door!" Yelled hitting the door with her shoulder.

She turned to the window, hearing sirens and people screaming she shakily grabbed the desk. Alyx felt the ground under shift making her fall to the ground and more people screamed.

As soon as her hands touched the ground, the images of half of the lower level was collapsed, the twins who lived in this house, one was under a part of the ceiling while the other was sobbing , screaming for help.

Alyx quickly took her hands off the floor quickly, shaken for what she saw. "What the hell" she said. Alyx pushed herself up from the ground.

Alyx looked up at the window, she saw two things hurdling towards here. Alyx green blue eyes widened "Holy fu-" The two creatures crashed into her room.

Her back landed on the wall, as she slid down. "Shit" she groaned as she opened her eyes to see a tall man in a star spangled suit, ripping apart a robot type thing.

"Oh my God" Alyx whispered in disbelief, "Your real"

Captain America looked over to the teenager girl. "We have to get you out of here, the lower building is on fire, the upper isn't gonna be supported that much longer"

He held out his hand, Alyx hesitated to take it, "We don't have much time, you have to be taken to safety"

Alyx took his hand instantly regretting it.