Three

Steve walked over to Tony's room. He hesitated to knock, he closed his blue eyes he softly knocked on the door . Tony opened the, his brown eyes glared at him. Steve gave Him a little smile, "Can we talk?"

"No." Tony said slamming the door.

Steve sighed, he put his head on Tony's door. "We need to talk about this Stark.." He whispered, Tony opened the door and glared at the taller man, "There is nothing to talk about okay? Okay. Please just forget about us okay? I love Pepper not you" Tony said.

Steve was a bit taken back, "But what if you are?"

"Then well fuck Steve, I'll get rid of it" Tony said as if it was obvious as he rolled his brown eyes. Steve glared down at the small male, "You can't do that, I made them to you know"

Tony groaned putting his hand on his forehead, "Steve it was a one nighter, I was alone, you need a good fuck cause you where stressed and-"

"One night or not, that baby is mine too and-"

"Their is no baby! I've showed no symptoms even if I was !" Groaned Tony. "Goodnight Steve" he said slamming the door on his face.

Steve glared, he raised his fist and slammed the wall, leaving a dent in the metal.

"Wow honestly I thought Tony would get knocked out by some guy at a party but no you put the bun in his oven" said Natasha as she came from around the corner.

Steve looked up, "You saw.. That?"

"Everything" said The assassin  "But I promise not to tell anyone."

Steve nodded, "I don't know what to do Nat" he whispered as he slid down the wall, "My heart is confused, I don't know what to do"

Nat rested her head on Steve's shoulder, "Boys suck, I know"

×××××

Thor decided he would start searching for Loki the next day,  that he just needed  a few hours of rest.

He felt his eyelids get heavy, stuff around him started to get blurry.

The scene changed for Thor, he sat up and looked around, knowing he wasnt at S.H.I.E.L.D, he was at his home in Asgard.

He got up from the bed, and walked through the hall way. He felt his shoulder brush against someone, "Loki?" He whispered, Loki looked as twice as young, around when they where in there teenage years.

Loki kept walking, he looked so nervous and pale. Thor followed his ex lover to his mothers room. "Mother.." Said Loki.

The queen of Asgard looked up from her studies , "My child what is the matter? You look scared to death" she said walking over to her son. "Mother I've kept a secret that I should have told someone, but I was to afraid to say anything " said the young, tears welling in his eyes.

Thor stood by them, He looked into the green eyes , that he once fell in love with, yet that was a mistake.

Loki looked down, "Mother im-" Loki then paused due to a pain in his lower abdomen, The Queen looked at her son, "What is wrong?"

Loki put a hand on his flat stomach, Thor hesitated but then put a hand over his. But Thor was like a hologram to there world, his hands went threw Loki right as his flat stomach flickered.

"Loki why didn't you tell me?" Gasped Their Mother. Loki looked down, His once flat stomach changed to his bloated stomach. The magic must have warn off.

"Loki what did we do.." Whispered Thor as he eyed the youngers stomach.

Loki had tears running down his face, "mother I was scared, Father would have killed-"