HAVOC 004

"Taehyung. And my cousin's name is Baekhyun... pretty isn't he?"

He suddenly faced me with twinkling eyes but before i could answer, the gang started to come in.

Well, i really don't want jongdae to know that i am quite fond of his cousin due to the guy's looks, but then again he's still too old for me.

So as the day passed the topic of me getting fired became not so much of an issue since they started to encourage me to tell my parents that i fucked up... assuning that my parents would help me financially to stay here.

Why would i tell that i fucked up? They would send me back home and let me do some work that i don't want to do. I mean i came here to reach my dreams... i mean an easier access for me to reach my dreams.

So i started to think about it... i mean it's only temporary right? I only have to take care of a kid and be a big brother to him... it should be easy right?

At the end of a very typical day... jongdae and i headed to the coffee shop earlier, since jongdae planned to work earlier and i will be meeting up with his cousin Baekhyun.

Why am i getting nervous all of a sudden? I know it is the first time i'll be meeting him... but that's not the case i used to talk to strangers. I'm a waiter, a cash registrar, a janitor, and a barista... i shouldn't be nervous.

"hi Jongdae... Chanyeol... you two are early." Kyungsoo greeted us while he was waiting on the counter we waved back and i just followed jongdae.

"Well, i planned to work early and work late... as for chanyeol... i set him up with a blind date." Jongdae answered and i slapped his arm.

"Hey! I thought i am going to meet my boss." I said as he groaned in pain but still chuckling though.

"You are." Jongdae said and i just rolled my eyes and he began changing clothes but i know he can still hear us from where he is.

"You found a new job that fast?" Kyungsoo asked.

i just scratched the back of my head "Potentially... jongdae actually recommended it... but i need to get to know the kid." I said sheepishly.

"You're babysitting? That's cute" kyungsoo's eyes smiled since he was really good with kids.

Jongdae came out in his uniform and butted in the conversation again "And he also needs to get to know the mother of course. He's my cousin after all."

"Oh the single parent? He's so pretty even jongin thought so." Kyungsoo said but you couldn't see any jealousy in his eyes... seems like they are now trusting wach other more.

"he needed a nanny and chanyeol volunteered" jongdae joked again and slapped his hand but he was still chuckling. This duck!

"Hey! I did not!" I yelled... startling some customers.

"It's okay chanyeol, you don't need to deny" kyungsoo chuckled as well and i am the only one who's not amused.

"Jongdae stop lying." I said and before he could apologize his phone rang.

"Ah... hyung... yeah just come on in and i'll be at the door." Jongdae suddenly ran to the entrance and i saw a guy clutching his kid in his arms. I can't see his face, though i already know what he looks like.

Jongdae waved his hand for me to move closer to them and i was stunned of the glow of his beauty just surrounding him.

So i approached them cautiously and stood in front of him as he smiled at me... and i didn't know how to respond so i just grinned sheepishly and i was completely starstruck.