HAVOC 001

"Chanyeol!" I heard someone waking me up... and shaking my shoulder. But i just shrug it off and went back to sleep.

"Chanyeol! Wake up!" Another voice interrupted my sleep.

I snorted and just said "No eomma... five more minutes." In a very sleepy tone.

"Eomma?! Chanyeol you're not home." I suddenly heard professor junmyeon's voice yelling at me.

"What... where am i?" i suddenly sat up and fuck i saw my classmates staring at me as well as my very angry professor.

"You're in math class Chanyeol." I heard Minseok.

Math class??????

Oh shit!

"Aish! Sorry professor." i stood up and bowed.

i heard a deep sigh before he told me "I need to talk to you after class." Then i stood right back up and nodded. "Good..." he said and just walked back in front before. I sat down and look at my notes and ripped off the wet page i slightly drooled on.

"Chanyeol... you're working too hard." One of my friends Minseok told me as i tried to catch up.

"We heard you were working for extra hours nowadays and that is just too much." Luhan, another good friend of mine, added while i just noted the topic of today on my notebook.

All i needed to know the topic and i could just study for myself. Don't get me wrong... i never failed any subject, i study usually in advance and i have so many friends who could help me with homework and such but I just need to behave during class since this is not the first time i slept in class and i think i am about to reach my quota. Well, i used to be the school's scholar but ever since i started to work for extra money for buying stuff i needed like gadgets to make my life a little easier made me lose my scholarship just because i lacked 0.05 points compared to the maintaining Grade point average... and once it happened, you can't get your scholarship back. And my parents never knew that i failed to maintain my scholarship.

I sighed "Guys... i know you are all concern and all but I needed to keep my job and the extra money so i could stay here. I have a second degree warning at work. One more and I'm fired." I explained to them.

"Well, you could just tell professor junmyeon later, he'll probably understand." sehun, one of my bestest friends ever since luhan's boyfriend butted into the conversation.

Well, we are all seatmates and professor junmyeon was out to get the results of our last exam.

"How would he understand? He had been a rich lad all his life. He used dollar bills as tissue and " i commented, more like a complain.

"Hey, don't talk shit about him." another one of my friends said and he is also my math assignment partner, Yixing.

"Gentlemen i present to you professor junmyeon's little fan boy." Luhan said and all of us chuckled except yixing who doesn't think it's funny.

"What? He's fucking hot... if only i could only use my charm just so you could get away from any punishment." Yixing said as he unconsciously said while looking at the window... maybe daydreaming about the professor.

"Well, can you do that for me? We are partners in the assignment due tomorrow." I suddenly interrupted his fantasy for sure since his smile just totally disappeared then he furrowed his eyebrows thinking about it.

Then he suddenly smirked making me smile and creeped out at the same time "Fine... you are so lucky that i already finished that assignment." Yixing said making everybody else smile.

"Oh you are such a good friend so does that mean i can copy your answers?" Sehun started to do aegyo.

"Please!" Minseok and luhan followed and yixing just rolled his eyes, i just chuckled while watching these three until yixing agreed in the end after all that teasing before professor junmyeon arrived and gave out our exam papers and as expected not bad, i just have a few points to spare before i could have perfected this exam.

As professor junmyeon announced that Yixing perfected the exam and of course tried to encourage us to do our best the next exam cause it's not yet the end of the world blah blah blah... we still have a final exam... blah blah blah... it could pull our grades up... blah blah blah... man he's annoyingly boring!

Then you could just turn to my right, look behind and you could see a twinkling eyed Yixing, making me and the others roll our eyes and just waited for the bell to ring.

So yixing approached me with a huge smile and the others just waved goodbye and headed out to their lockers or next classrooms.

So yixing explained everything on behalf of me and i just don't know what happened and prof junmyeon just smiled and just took it all lightly and i was so relieved and creeped out all of the same time while watching them glue their eyes on each other and those shy but flirty smiling faces they just shared. Ugh! Then again i have to thank yixing for saving me.

So i just did a fist bump with yixing and patted his back and of course thanked him then he just smiled telling me it was not a problem with a slight giggle... did i miss anything i thought. When he saw my confusion he just showed me his phone with a message from KINKY DADDY saying "WHY DON'T WE PLAY THIS SATURDAY? ;)". My eyebrow just went up, kinda creeped out when i realized the photo of the contact was professor Junmyeon and then yixin just winked at me as he skipped and giggled his way to his next class.

That was a little disturbing, but i still feel happy for him... a bit. I mean i just don't understand the AGE GAP. At least luhan and sehun are just almost about the same age... since luhan is just a year older. Minseok and jongdae are almost the same age too. But when it comes to yixing and professor junmyeon a little "too" far... but why am i even thinking about this, so let's just try to shrug the idea off and just head back to class.

So as the hours went by and i checked the time and it was a early for work so i had gone to the library and try to finish up one assignment from history class. As i finished up i checked my watch and could still take a nap.

But then when i woke up and realized that it was late... shit! I forgot to put an alarm in my phone so i just rushed out even forgot to return the books where they belong and just headed to the coffee shop i work in. It is actually a twenty four hour coffee shop and my shift is from 6pm to 10pm every night... and it's already 6:10 man i need to get there in five minutes. We only have 15 minutes as grace period. Ugh!

So i ran off not caring of anyone i bumped into... i need to get to work or i couldn't pay my rent and my next month tuition fee!!!

I panted as i got into the back door of the shop. And i saw one of my co-workers kyungsoo running the brewer. Kyungsoo is also working part time here and also a student, but he just worked here for the sake of watching over his boyfriend, the owner since most of the customers are so flirty when they see him in charge o the cash register, serving drinks and even cleaning up all over his beloved coffee shop.

"Better get into your uniform now yeol" kyungsoo warned and i just got into the locker area and just hurried into my uniform before the boss could see me.

I rushed to the brewer as kyungsoo took over the cash register beside our boss jongin.. so i just served the drinks. And as boss jongin took the last order and no one else were coming in.

And i was just cleaning the blending station someone tapped on my shoulder and whispered my name.

"Chanyeol."