Let Love Bleed Red

Chapter 1. Alice's First Day

Just thinking about it makes me sick. What's so great about school anyways. All school is for is learning and getting bullied. Why can't I just do independent studies? My mom is the one to blame for this. She doesn't understand because she's normal. Meanwhile on the other hand you have me, the freak show. I have to wear gloves everywhere I go and I can't touch anything with my bare hands. Why? Because everything I touch turns to freaking ice.

I arrive at the school around 5:30 pm. Classes don't start until 6 o'clock, but I wanted to unpack my stuff into my dorm room. I find a nice parking spot, turn off the engine, and then bang my head against the steering wheel. "I can't believe I'm doing this" I say to myself then get out the car. I pop open the trunk, grabbed all my stuff and closed the trunk. I start walking towards the front office.

I enter the front office, which is surprisingly small and check in. The lady at the desk looked very odd. Especially the clothes she was wearing. She was wearing black tights, a pink skirt and one of those ugly Christmas sweaters you see in stores. She hands me a map of the school and the key to my dorm room which has my room number on it. I give her a smile and quickly get out.

I look down at the map the office lady gave me and started heading for building 800. I don't stop to look around I just head straight to building 800. I get to the building 800 and go in. The hallways are completely empty, which I thought was strange but oh well. I head all the way down the hallways and find my dorm room. I look down at the number on the key to make sure it was the right room. I look up at the door "Yup this is it, room 823." I put down my bags and put the key in the door and turn it.