21 Years Later...

The bright red numbers from an alarm shined in Skye Johnson Oswald's face. She had to get up for work. *Really? 15 more minutes would be beautiful right now.* she thought. She opened her dark auburn eyes and tapped the dismiss button on her clock. She turned to the window where she could hear small little taps of raindrops hitting the window. *Rain. Yay* she thought. She sluggishly pulled herself away from the warm body of her partner and moved toward the bathroom. After taking her shower she crept into the closet and got dressed. She placed her hand on a keypad and stepped inside. When she entered she put on a black jumpsuit. Her sleepy husband groggily walked in with his boxers on and soon put on a striped dress shirt and a yellow button up cardigan as well as some brown khaki pants. They stood back to back as both brushed out their bedhead. Skye curled her hair and pinned it back out of her eyes. "You look very sexy in that jumpsuit." Q said breaking the silence. She smirked "You say that every morning." She quickly stocked up with a handgun and a hand grenade and headed to the kitchen.

Q walked out into the kitchen just as Skye was about to take out the pot on her coffee maker. Skye walked toward him as he let out a yawn. "Wakey Wakey!" She kissed his cheek and then whispered in his ear. "I'll see you at work!" He then replied back. "You know I don't wake up until I drink my Earl Grey!" this was returned with a laugh from Skye.

Clara Oswald stared at herself in the mirror. She was a girl with very pale complexion and she had gorgeous brown eyes. Clara was 21 and it was the beginning of her 1st year of College. She was the odd one out of all the girls at school. One girl ruled it all, she had perfect skin and blond hair and commonly made snide comments about Clara's clothing. Her name was Silver Kingston. Clara tried to ignore her usually. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by her father yelling from the living room. Clara grabbed a small clutch and her school books and walked out to the kitchen, closing the door behind her.

"Hurry! We are going to miss the transit!" Clara just rolled her eyes. "We are not missing the transit! I don't take that long." she said defiantly. Her father replied with a smirk. Clara quickly placed her belongings in a hobo style bag and ate her breakfast sandwich. Quinn Oswald was a hardworking man. He had curly black hair and wore black rimmed spectacles . He looked quite sleep deprived recently but Clara admired him for his determination. Clara and her father soon walked out the door and headed for the bus. 

The rain had stopped for a moment and the sun shined through the clouds. The bus came quickly and the father daughter duo found two seats at the back of the bus. "So, what do you have planned for today Clara?" Quinn asked. His daughter stared out the window at the drops of rain sliding down the glass. She always imagined the raindrop falling as going through a race and every other drops it collected was like a speed boost. She then turned toward her dad. "Oh, Classes as usual. Have to talk to my professors about getting a new seat." she said bluntly. "Your the smartest girl there is. I know you can make it through your 1st year of college. It was hard for your mother and I too."  he smiled reassuringly. "Where did you and mom go to school?" Clara asked. "Hmm, I went to Kings College and I studied Computer Sciences. I believe your mother went to a culinary school across the pond in California. Can't remember which but she met me in our Senior Year of College. She was studying abroad and was staying with a kindly older couple. We met, fell in love, had you, then we graduated, and moved in together." Clara seemed confused. "How old were you and mom when you had me?" "Probably, your age."

Clara's mind flooded with questions. "What's on your plate today dad?" He turned to her and smiled softly. "Work, Meetings, Lunch, Missions. The Usual." Clara stared sarcastically. "Who are you? Superman?" He kissed her cheek. "Yes. But I'm undercover all of the time." Clara laughed at this joke and said goodbye to her dad as the bus pulled up to the stop close to her University. 

Q arrived at MI-6 at around 8:55. He had gotten off the transit a few moments after Clara and called for a taxi. The taxi pulled up to the entrance of the building and Q quickly paid the driver and headed inside. The automatic doors swung open and Q was soon greeted by a familiar face... his wife.

"Hello Mr. Q. How are you?" said Skye trying to stay as professional as ever (even though she wanted to kiss her husband right out in the open.)

"Yes Ms. Johnson. Your silly joke has not gotten any less funny, How are you?"

"I'm fine actually, started my day with my good old cup of coffee."

"That's great. We have a long day ahead of us."

"Yes sir."

"When is the first briefing?"

"Ten Minutes. You meet with Bond and M in Ten Minutes"

"Bond? Bond is actually going to be there?"

"Possibly. You know how much of a Playboy he is."

"Absolutely."

"Pleasure meeting you again Ms. Johnson. Have a lovely day."

They joined hands in a goodbye handshake.

"You too, Mr. Q"