Kasey Chapter 4

Kasey Banks was a short 15 year old. Curly blonde waves that Chase could get lost into forever. Sky blue eyes that sparkled into a gray mess when exposed to sunlight. But everyone would know when she was down. Her eyes would turn a dark dark blue and she wasn't herself. This was every other week too. But everyone saw her as happy, and always prepped. But no one realized she was faking....

Chase
***************************
As soon as I walked into the doors of the place I hated the most... I took a deep breath. "I can do this." I kept telling myself over and over. I looked around, of course no one noticed me..." Maybe she's playing a trick.." All these thoughts were racing through my head while I looked for the short blonde. I just sat at my table that I normally share no accompany with. Hopefully she'll notice me... I look down to the scars I had on my arms and thighs. "Why did I wear shorts today?" I looked down and shook my head.

Kasey
**********************
I was looking for Chase as I was about to text him I spotted him... I used to talk to Chase all through Elementary and Intermediate. But he sorta just gave up. He never talked to anyone nor was he talked too..
Chase had changed as soon as we hit Junior High. I don't know honestly what happened to him. We used to tell eachother everything too... I would always try and find Chase but I would never find him. Maybe I can ask him what had happened to him. Nah.. To much to ask when it's been 6 years since we've talked...
He looked so different... He sat alone at a table I never knew existed. He was wearing a plain navy blue t-shirt with a pair of gray basketball shorts on, a regular outfit. I on the other hand was wearing tight skinny jeans that showed everyone of my curves. A blouse that was a baby blue with Ruffles on the edges. And to knock off the outfit a pair of white Vans. I had a reputation to live for you can say. Everyone expected me to be this "popular" chick. Me on the other hand didn't want everyone to hate me nor did I want everyone to decide who I was.

This chapter is a little bit longer I'm working on making the chapters longer. I hope y'all enjoy
<3 Celeste