Chapter 1

Chance glanced over to find Kasey Banks across the cafeteria early one morning on a tormenting Monday. He always thought she was the most fascinating girl in the whole school. "Man it would it kill if she would notice me.." "She will never notice you." Said a scratchy,crisp voice. He knew exactly who and what it was. The voices that kept him accompanying all the years finally spoke. "Not this again..." He sighs heavily with a violent head shake. The voices were right. She would never notice him, no one ever did. Anyone that ever noticed Chase called him the "ghost." Chase was only 16 years old, born late in September of 1999. His parents always told him he was a mistake. Chase didn't like the fact of being noticed partially because of them. He had his voices to keep him company, most of the time. As he went to Junior High, he quit everything. His parents would always say how worthless and pathetic he was. With a drug addict mom and an alcoholic dad. He knew exactly why they called him worthless, because that's all they were. Chase was molested at the age of 5 by his dad. He didn't know until know exactly what he had done to him. Chase was beat daily from the age of 8 till this day. His depression and anxiety hit hard when he was 10. He was lost and afraid. Only him, no older siblings that he could look up to. That's why chase always hid. He didn't want to exist either. Chase was tall and was fairly skinny. Black hair that was buzzed on the sides. Brown eyes that you could get lost into because you didn't understand his emotion. He was more geeky he thought. He never knew how to talk to people, he was shy. He wished that someone, maybe even Kasey, would notice how much he hurt . No one would ever hear his cries... So he had enough. Neither him nor no one else knew what was gonna happen the next day...