Basic Information on Zodiacs

Altogether there are 12 Zodiacs claimed to be in the huge line of constellations. Which one are YOU?

Aries - The Ram - From March 21st to April 20th 

Most Aries are known to be independent, courageous, and enthusiastic! But while they deem to look intimidating and hold a hot-headed stereotype, once you get to know them, they can show to hold great friendships. They are likely to be amazing leaders, but not much of team players. 

Taurus - The Bull - From April 21st to May 21st 

A lot of Taurus' are shown to be very dependable, generous, and patient. While they can be stubborn in some situations, and of course have the stereotypical love for food, they are one of the most loyal zodiacs anyone can think of! 

Gemini - The Twins - From May 22nd to June 21st 

Gemini's are quite imaginative, adaptable, and clever. Most think of them as a quite devious zodiac, and at the same time being very indecisive, others can still see their kind and energetic side often. Known to be a Social Butterfly, if you need any advice, ask a Gemini! 

Cancer - The Crab - June 22nd to July 22nd (Mine!)

Cancer's are extremely caring, loyal, and responsive. While they over-think till it stresses them out, they can be quick to act in emotional situations, and Cancer's cherish their friends constantly. Known to be very sensitive and as they find it hard to trust others, they are dependable. 

Leo - The Lion - July 23rd to August 21st 

Leo's are always thought to be very confident, ambitious, but at the same time they are quite encouraging. Known to be very vain, they are hard not to like by the people surrounding them. Leo's do not hold grudges and are very forgiving. They also make great leaders!

Virgo - The Virgin - August 22nd to September 23rd 

Virgo's are observant, precise, and always reliable. Virgo's can always put their intelligence to use and get things done by themselves independently, and are also known to have rather good memories. While their truthfulness leads people to believe they are quite 'cold,' Virgo's are just analytical.

Libra - The Scales - September 23rd to October 22nd

Libra's are quite peaceful, idealistic, diplomatic people who love excitement and the unusual. While Libra's can be very indecisive and sometimes superficial, they can still be independent. This zodiac just prefers being with others, and is very understanding at times! 

Scorpio - The Scorpion - October 23rd to November 21st 

Scorpio's are obviously passionate, resourceful, and observant, but sometimes can have a very manipulative nature to them. Scorpio's aren't known for giving up easily, yet relationships with Scorpio's are known to be very complicated at times, but they are downright loyal to anyone who can manage to befriend them. 

Sagittarius - The Archer - November 22nd to December 21st 

Sagittarians are very curious, independent, and at the same time optimistic. While this zodiac doesn't like mind games, they will do anything to make sure a friend is happy. Sagittarians are almost seen to be unemotional at times, but they will never be possessive or jealous of anyone!

Capricorn - The Goat - December 22nd to January 19th 

Capricorn's deem to be responsible, resourceful, and ambitious. But they are also seen to be unimaginative with certain subjects. Capricorn's are always there for friends in need, and will never hesitate to help someone out, while they are also very organized people! 

Aquarius - The Water-Bearer - January 20th to February 18th 

Aquarians are witty, clever, and very inventive. Although their unending creativity can cause sarcasm and rebellion to go over the roof at times, they like to live freely. Despite their fixed opinions, they never push anybody to do anything, and on the inside are some of the nicest people you could meet!

Pisces - The Fish - February 19th to March 20th 

A Pisces can be absolutely passionate and imaginative, with a hint devotion always nagging at them. Although Pisces are very self-pitying, they always love a good adventure, and use their skills of creativity to easily inspire others! 

Want to make a request? Put what zodiac YOU are, and comment down below what you think I should do!