Pink Cloth

[ Warning: Contains Smut ]

     You close your eyes, and reach into the hat. Then, you open your eyes quickly, curious to see which colored cloth you received from the hat. The color of the cloth was pink. Then, Tamaki quickly escorts you to the closet, opens the closet door, and you walk into the empty closet.

     You sit on the floor and lean your back against the wall and Tamaki closes the closet door. After waiting a few minutes, finally the closet door opens and closes quickly.

     Surprisingly, the person was petite and looks like he couldn't be older than a fifth grader. Also in his arms, he was cradling a pink stuffed bunny in his arms.

Immediately, you knew the person was Hunny-Senpai. Hunny Senpai was petite and was always holding his pink stuffed bunny named USA chan.

"Hello Hunny Senpai." You said.

"Hello _____!" Hunny Senpai cheerfully replies.  He happily walks towards you and sits right in front of you on the floor.

"Would you like to hold USA-chan?" He asks, while he was cradling USA-chan in his arms.

"Oh sure!" You reply smiling. Hunny Senpai hands you USA-chan and you put the pink stuffed bunny onto your lap.

"Well we better hurry up, we have less than 7 minutes left!" Hunny Senpai exclaims looking at you grinning.

    To your surprise, he suddenly pins both of your wrists above your head to the wall and leans his head inches away from yours.

     You'd never seen the dark side of Hunny Senpai before, and yet you felt a little frighten but excited. It's hard to believe that Hunny, a boy who has a very cheerful child-like personalty also has a dark side to him.

"I bet you're surprise that I have a dark side to me. Consider yourself lucky, because very few people get to see it." He whispers lovingly looking into your eyes passionately.

     You suddenly feel a pair of lips on yours, and you began blushing. He kisses you passionately and let's go of your wrists. His hands roams every inch of your upper and lower body, and he kisses all around your neck making you let out a erotic moan.

     You then wrap your arms around him,and his hands trail up under your shirt unclipping your bra. He crashed his lips against yours once again, but this time he begging for a entrance. He grasps your breast making you moan a little bit louder this time,and you let his tongue explore every centimeter of your mouth.

     Interrupting you both, there was a loud knock on the closet door, and you knew that already the 7 minutes were over. You felt sad that the 7 minutes were already over, because you wanted to experience more of Hunny's dark side.

" 7 minutes is up ____ and Hunny Senpai!" Tamaki announces from outside the closet.

     Hunny Senpai gives you one last passionate kiss and smiles. He then stands up and helps you up the closet floor. You then hand him His pink stuffed bunny and you both walk out of the closet room holding hands. Everyone was waiting right outside the closet and you heard some awes from the girls in the crowd.

Right after Hunny Senpai and you exit the closet, Hunny Senpai runs up to Mori and hugs him tightly.

"Mori is it okay if ____ and I have some cake?" Hunny Senpai asks and cheerfully smiles.

"Oh sure, you may have some cake. But don't eat to much, or else you might get a stomach ache." Mori replies looking down at Hunny Senpai.

"Thank you Mori! I promise not to eat too much cake!" Hunny Senpai cheerfully exclaims smiling.

Then, Hunny Senpai runs up to you, and hugs you looking up into your eyes.

"Mori says we can have some delicious cake, would you like to come with me to get some cake?" Hunny Senpai asks smiling happily.

"Oh sure I would love to have some delicious cake with you!" you reply grinning.

     Afterwards, Hunny Senpai and you go get some cake. For the rest of the party, you and hunny Senpai consume some delicious cake from Hunny's favorite bakery, and have a fun time dancing with Hunny Senpai and the other hosts on the dance floor.