28: Happily Ever After?

Samuel

"So, you're telling me, everyone knows what the Queen did?" I asked.

"Yup," John said.

John had come to tell about what been happening at the castle. Saya wants me to go back. Said it was safe now.

"Yea, they say she has dark pixie blood in her veins," Riley said. "That she had it since like forever, probably since in her mother womb."

"How would they know that?" I leaned back against the wall.

"Because the dark pixie blood has been multiplying and has spread through her whole body," Bill said.

"Wait does that mean Saya has to too?" That can't be good; if she has it, it could harm her.

"No, she's clean," John said. I sighed.

"Anyways they getting her help, from the good pixies," John said.

"That's good," I sighed. "I can go back?" I asked.

"Yes, and the King wants to speak to you," I nodded.

"Alright," I stood straight. "But first I want to see Saya." They nodded.

We had arrived at the castle, and I snuck in and went upstairs to her room. I want to see her before I speak to her father. The door was slightly open. Peeking in, I saw her standing in the middle of the room, her back to me. She was talking to someone. She turned around. In her arms, she held my son, Connor. Wow, he has grown since I last saw him.

"Ma," I tense up. Did he call Saya mother?

"Yes?" She kissed his forehead.

"Dor?" He pointed toward me. Or was it the door. Not waiting to find out or be seen, I went in. She gasped.

"Samuel," I smiled closing the door and locking it she set Connor down and ran to me.

I hugged her tightly. She smelled good. "I miss you so much," she cried.

"I know I did too," I said. I pulled back and kissed Saya. She kissed me back. We could've had gone farther, but Connor clings to my leg. I chuckled and picked him up. "Hey there." I kissed his forehead holding him. "I am never leaving you again, I promise."

"What my mother did wasn't right," Saya said.

"It's not her fault," I now realize that. "Did they find out how she got it?"

"My nana, Eleanor said it might have been during the time my grandmother, rest her soul, was pregnant with my mother," she said. "She said there was a time when my grandmother went out for a walk, went she came back she fell ill," we sat in the bed. "So they did everything to cure her, but nothing, until a pixie came along said she could help her, but I guess they didn't know she was a dark pixie."

"Oh, the pixie trick them?" I said.

"Not sure, maybe she was trying to help, maybe she doesn't mean to cause any harm, but it cured my grandmother, a few days later mother was born," she said. "I guess it affected my mother and over the years the blood took its place."

"I know how she must feel, I felt it, and it's awful and evil," I said. "We don't have control of our body or mind, all we want to do is cause harm."

"But they'll help her, she'll get better," I held her close.

"I know, anyways I need to speak to your father now," I said.

"Okay I'll go with you," nodding we stood up. Connor wanted to be held by Saya. "You don't mind that Connor calls you mother?"

"No," she smiled. "I'll gladly be Connor's mother if you'll let me."

"I would love that," I said kissing her.

We headed downstairs. Once we had reached, Saya didn't even knock. She just went in, so I follow behind.

"Ah, Samuel I'm glad you're alright," he stood shaking my hand. "I'm sorry for what my wife did."

"It's alright I understand," I said sitting down. Saya sat next to me. Guess she didn't want to leave my side.

"Anyways, I want you to know; no charges will be put against you, not even for Kyle death," he said. "Never really like that kid."

Saya smiled.

"Yeah, his family must hate me," I said.

"They are angry, but I told them their son asked for it, for trying to rape my daughter," God I remember it even if I wasn't myself. I couldn't let that bastard hurt what's mine. "I know you love my daughter and she loves you."

"Yes," I smiled taking her hand. Connor giggled.

"I will let you marry my daughter; only if you promise you'll take food care of her, she's my only child," Gabriel said. "And she's next in line after I give up my crown. Therefore you'll take my place."

"It's too much," I said.

"You're marrying my daughter, of course, it will be too much and a great responsibility."

"An enormous responsibility now," Saya said. "I'm pregnant."

"What?" I stared wide-eyed at her. "Really?"

"Yes," she said.

"See now you have to marry her or I'll kill you," I chuckled.

"Of course I'll marry her, I love her," I said.

Saya handed Connor over to me. I grabbed him, she fiddle with something around her neck. I frowned. Then I saw it, the necklace. I shook my head. She took the ring and the bear shape necklace and handed it to me.

"Now I can say it belongs to you," I nodded. "I love you."

"Love you too, Saya," I kissed her. Connor got in between them.

"That's my boy," Gabriel said. "Don't let them kiss in front of me."

We laughed.

After the long day, Miss Eleanor decided to take Connor. Now Saya and I can spend time together.

A lot has happened these few months. My father decided not to age; he wants to stay. All because he met Miss Eleanor. She and he are in love. And that makes me happy.

I sighed and sat in the tub. The water feels great. "Hey," Saya walked in wearing nothing but a towel. She smiled and dropped it on the floor. She stepped in and straddled him. 

"You aren't afraid of me?" I asked. "After all, I did to you?"

"No," she smiled. "I know it wasn't you acting. It was the blood inside your veins. And now I know you won't hurt me." She kissed me.

I kissed her back, placing my hands on her waist. She pulled away. I moved my hands to her belly. I can see and feel the small bump. 

"Our baby," I said. "A baby from the woman I love."

"I love you," Saya said.

"Thank you," I said. "For taking care of my son. For accepting him."

"Of course," she smiled. "Connor is my son too. Not by blood, but still my son."

I kissed her again and gripped her bottom, she gasped. I chuckled and slid into her without warning her.

"Samuel," she sighed. 

I groaned and held her tightly. "I will have you the right way."

She blushed and nod.

I will finally be able to do the right thing. I will marry Saya and be a family. 

I smiled and stood up carrying her. "The bed will be much better."

"Yes," she giggled.

I can finally live in peace. 

----------
Hope you all enjoy my story.

Comment
Vote
Follow

Stefy