25: Deep Regret

Saya

Here I lay in bed again. He again was rough with me. And it's getting to the point where I'm starting to like it. I know it's crazy, but I don't know, feels good. Blushing at the thought, I got up and went to wash up. Dropping the blanket I step foot into the tub, it was warm. Slipping down, I sat in the tub. Washing my body, I could still smell him on me. I had bruises where he held me to tight. And bite marks. They're healing, so I'll be fine.

After I finished I use a small towel to dry myself. Samuel came in; he looked agitated. His eyes landed on me; he had this evil look on his face. No, please we just did it last night and the night before that, and so on. And I just washed up. Why can't he wait?

He strode toward me. I backed away. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, turning me around. Oh god. I struggled, I was too sore to do this right now. He lifted my leg up; he was gripping it too tight. I had a bruise there.

"Samuel stops not now please," I gasped as he slid in, I winced. I had to use the wall for support so that I wouldn't fall.

If every time he gets angry, is he going to force me like this? And here I was getting used to it. Now I want him to stop. It was too much for me; this was not decent. It felt awful like this.

He went on for half an hour. How could he last that long? I was feeling numb.

"Be ready, we will be leaving," he said taking his shirt off. I nodded. Again I had to wash up, but this time Samuel helped me. But he took advantage.

Once I was ready, I waited for him to get me. That's when I heard yelling. I got up and ran to the door, peeking ft behind. I saw Samuels man fighting off, my father's guards. My father came for me. But what if he kills Samuel, or worse what is Samuel kills my father. I didn't like that thought. I ran out, don't care what Samuel says. I dodged around and ran towards the woods. I felt a shiver run down my spine, Samuel. I looked back and there he was. I ignored him and kept running. I know he'll catch me. He's faster than me.

I came to a stop when I came upon an edge. Dead end not good.

"Why are you running?!" I turned around. Samuel looked beyond pissed.

"I won't let you kill my father!" I cried. "I'll jump." I stepped back.

"No you won't," his right I won't. I sighed and walked toward him.

"Samuel this isn't you," I cupped his cheeks. "This isn't the Samuel I met those years ago, the one who use to take care of me."

"Well I change, I got tired of all this, you mother never wants us to be together, but she has another thing coming," he smirked. "When she finds out, I touched her precious daughter and made her mine, she'll be heartbroken, and then I'll kill her." I shook my head. "I never liked her, nor did she like me, it's for the best, and you," he lifted my chin. "You'll be with me forever."

"Let my daughter go!" I looked over Samuel's shoulder. My father stood there with a few of his men. "Samuel!"

"She's mine!" Samuel held my hand. "I bedded her, took her innocence!"

My father looked shocked. I couldn't look him in the eye. I felt too embarrassed.

"Samuel this ain't you, the substance they used on you was pixie blood, not the nice ones, but the bad ones," my father said. Dark pixie blood. That blood can drive anyone insane.

"I don't care," Samuel grinned. "I feel stronger!" He smiled. "I would never give this up, and you are mine!"

"No!" I cried out.

"Samuel!" I tugged my hand away and ran towards my father.

"Come back here!" He yelled.

"Samuel!" I yelled. "Please stop, I can't hear your heart anymore!"

He stopped and looked at me. "You change so much, I'm afraid of you," I cried.

His eyes seem to change for a split second. His growled and ran toward my father. And down they went. They fought, my father guards protecting him. They are going to end up killing Samuel. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there to the side, being protected by one of the guards. I so badly wanted to get in between them and stop this nonsense. But the guard wouldn't let me out.

I saw as they fought. My father had a cut on his left eyebrow. Samuel didn't have any scratches. He healed faster. I couldn't take this any longer. I slipped past the guard. He yelled for me to get back, but I ignore him. My father had taken out his staff, one he never takes out. Only during times like this. He was about to use it, but I got in between them.

"Father don't please," I begged. He was saying something, but I couldn't hear him. He dropped the staff and ran to me.

I shouldn't have gotten in between them.

I felt something. At first, it was just a tingle sensation, then throbbing, finally pain. Lots of pain spread through my body. Looking down, I saw blood smeared across my dress. I touched it; my hand came in contact with a pointy object that was sticking out. It retreated, making gasp. Slowly turning around, I saw Samuel looking at me with pain and regret. He was holding a dagger, blood dripping from it, my blood.

"Samuel," I whisper. Everything around me was spinning. 

"No!" I heard my father. He was kneeling, holding me up. "It will be okay."

After that, I felt nothing nor heard or saw nothing. Everything was nothing but darkness.
-----------
Tell me what you think.

Comment
Vote
Follow

Stefy