CHAPTER 2

Okay next part I'm not sure if I've mixed up tenses so if I have and it bugs you comment about it and I'll fix it. Last night I was talking to one of my best friends - her name is mirren - and she asked me to mention her in my next upload. Gosh only knows why she wants to be associated with my stories but anyway here you go as promised. People are acctually reading this which shocked me but thanks either if you like it or are reading it to laugh about my horrific writing skills I appreciate it. Here ya go if your still reading this xxx

CHAPTER TWO:

I get to the pot of gold and notice a car in the driveway next door. Strange, no one lives there. Oh well, not my problem I have to get ready for when Max arrives.

I quickly rush into the house and - after changing into my t-shirt that says "I'm a panda, I dare you to tell me I'm not" and my rainbow leggings - skip to the kitchen.

Grabbing the big glass jug from under the shiny black granite surface top, I fill it with water. Then I grab two shot glasses from the glass cabinet before finally putting everything on the table, just in time for the doorbell to sound. Perfect.

Swinging the door open I fling myself at Max, who after having had 3 years of experience, snatches me out of the air before spinning us around.

"Hey care bear," his voice filled with humour as he ruffles my blond curls. My lips pull down in a frown, he knows I don't like him calling me that. He's probably just getting me back for leaving him. Immature pig poopie.

However my goofy smile returns when I remember my new game. "Why are you smiling like that?" His eyes narrowing as he takes in the expression on my face.

"I invented a new game!" The excitement bubbling within me causing my voice to come out in a high pitched squeal.

"What game?" His voice turns wary. What faith this boy has in me, I scoff at the thought. Continuing on I realise its not like he can say no because I'll just tie him to a chair and get bob - my pet unicorn, he's pink and poops skittles - to watch him.

" Well, we take shots - "

"Of what?" He cuts me off. My lips pinch into a tight frown, "I was about to tell you." My words come out through gritted teeth and he holds his hands up in surrender, allowing my face to relax again. Its not entirely a lie to say there is the slightest chance I may have an issue with my anger, oh well I'll deal with fred - the person in my head who has control of my anger - another day. Shaking my head to get rid of any off topic thoughts I continue, "ANYWAY, we take shots of water and whoever either explodes or has to tinkle first loses." By this point my smile is so wide I'm surprised my face hasn't cracked. As my idea goes through Max's dark brown hair in order to reach his brain his own lip splitting grin takes over his features and mischief appears in his sea blue eyes. "Let's do this."

Two hours and over 800 water shots later I am named victorious as Max makes a mad dash from the room. I sure hope he makes it to the toilet on time.