PruCan **Part Two**

//A/N: I just thought it could use a more interesting ending.//

It's finally Spring Break. Me and my whole school get a 3 week vacation from school! My mom had invited me and my friends to use the summer house in Shuzenji, Japan. We get to stay there for 2 weeks.

Our flight from America to Japan is later today. My mom wanted to escort us, but instead Gilbert is coming.  I was a bit relieved to hear that. But since the day I had Alfred and the others over, he'd been more protective. 

But that was when I realized that he was sworn to protect me, no matter the cost.

You see, His family is in debt to ours for lending them money to keep his family from going bankrupt. He didn't want to do that without repaying us, so he is now serving us as our butler.

And more importantly, my bodyguard.

"Milord, it--" Gilbert paused for a moment as he noticed his "underling" was already awake and writing on the notebook he had given him for his birthday. He smiled at the sight before walking over. He gently placed his hand on his master's shoulder.

"Matthew. You need to get prepared. We are going to fetch your friends before going to the airport." He said in his soft and hush, yet low and somewhat sexy, German accent. 

I nod my head to him and close my notebook. "Um, can you prepare the bath? I'm just going to hide this in my bag. I don't think it would be very pleasant if Alfred or the others saw this." I said standing up. He bowed to me before leaving to prepare the bath.

I sighed a bit before walking over to the small backpack I was bringing. All my other luggage, such as wardrobe and other common sleepover necessities, were already in the trunk of the car. All I had with me was the teddy bear Alfred gave me and a few gadgets to pass the time.

I slid the notebook in between my laptop and teddy bear making sure it was nearly impossible to see. 

Gilbert came back and lead me to the bath.

We picked up Alfred, Kiku and Arthur and are currently riding in the plane. I'm starting to feel a bit motion sick. It always happens when I get on a plane. I usually sleep it off, but with Alfred keeping me up, I just need to endure this throbbing pain in my head and my churning stomach.

"So I was like, 'YOU ARE SO GETTING IT!!' then he said, 'NO I'M NOT!! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU LOOSE SO HARD YOU'LL CRY!!!' Isn't that mean!?!"

"That is NOT what happened!" Arthur and Alfred began fighting once again. I didn't mind all that much since we were the only one in first class other than the stewardesses. But it was making my headache worsen. And worse of all, Kiku and I were between the two bickering children.

"Sirs. Please keep your voices down. It is getting dark." Gilbert said appearing in front of us. I looked out and surely enough, he was right. 

"To all passengers. We are 10 hours from Japan. We do advice that the passengers take a short nap before we reach the designated landing spot. I repeat, we are 10 hours from Japan. We do advice the passengers to take a short nap before we arrive at the designated landing spot. Thank you for listening."

I sighed at relief as the pilot closed the intercom. Alfred and Arthur calmed down and slumped back unto their chairs. I was about to fall asleep when I felt a shit on the armrest. Alfred had pulled it up and laid his head on my lap. I smiled at him softly before beginning to stroke his soft messed up hair. 

His face that was once red with anger was now returning to it's usual pale self. 

I shifted my gaze over to my other companions. Arthur was fast asleep like a child in Kiku's arms. He was practically sitting on Kiku's lap. But the smaller Asian boy was stronger than he looked. Arthur's weight shifted and let himself rest against Kiku's chest.

To avoid the latter to fall off his lap, Kiku wrapped his arms around the British boy and hugged him closer to his body. Soon enough he fell asleep as well.

Gilbert stared at us for a moment before bowing and entering the stewardes's room. I stared after him for a moment before placing my hand on Alfred's head and falling asleep.

I could hear something... "Master..." who is that...? "Master..." Is that... "Master. We will be getting off soon." 

My eyes fluttered open only to see the red eyes I had grown accustomed to waking up too. "Gilbert...?"

"Master, it is time to depart." He said. I looked around me and found Alfred and Arthur already bickering and Kiku fixing our things. I stretched my arms up and watched the two of them. But that was until Alfred noticed I was awake. 

"You're finally awake!!! You slept through the whole 10 hours!!!" Alfred said slightly shaking me. I bet it would have gone longer if Gilbert hadn't stopped him.

"I would really appreciate it if you would refrain from shaking my master is such a rude fashion." He said gently adding pressure on his wrists. He was obviously in pain so I pulled them away from each other.

Alfred began to massage his wrists, trying to let the blood flow once again. A little more and it could have fallen off or something. I glared up at Gilbert. "And I would appreciate it if you didn't hurt my friends!!" I yelled at him.

They stared at me in surprise. I didn't usually yell like that. I looked back at Alfred and took his hand gently. "You okay...?" I asked in a soft voice. He starred at me for a moment before nodding his head. 

"Passengers on the business class area may now abort the plane. I repeat, Passengers on the Business class area may now abort the plane. Thank you." 

I immediately stood up, grabbed my bag and Alfred and began walking away. "M-Mattie...!!" Alfred said and he hurriedly grabbed his bag just before we exited our seats. We got off the plane with Gilbert and the others following behind us. 

I walked out and waited for a moment before our ride arrived. I sat at the very back of the car with Alfred. Kiku and Arthur were in the middle and Gilbert was at the passenger seat with the driver.

I was so pissed off at Gilbert that instead of handing him my bag I dropped it in front of him and got in with Alfred.

Everyone was so surprised by my attitude, but not Alfred. He'd seen this side of me before. He knows his limits, but Gilbert didn't. I let out a soft sigh before resting my head on Alfred's shoulder. He didn't budge or deny it. He knew very well what to do when I was mad.

We reached the house and got our rooms. Mine was next to Gilbert's, which pissed me off. I looked over at Alfred and he just looked back. We stared at each other for a moment before he nodded his head.

I smiled at him before looking over at Gilbert. "I'm spending the night with Alfred." I said and we began walking away. Everyone stared at us as we walked into the room all the way at the end of the hallway. 

Was it that weird to ask your best friend to sleep in the same room as you?

// A/N: Part three~ Coming up next~~ X3 //