PruCan **Part Four**

I woke up that morning. But not on my soft bed. I woke up on the hard floor. I didn't wake up and see Gilbert's red eyes. I woke up to a bright lamp shining at me. I didn't wake up in my room either... 

I looked around me and found that I was in a dark room with on source of light. I sat up and stared at the door. I tried standing, but something pulled me down. 

I looked down on my wrists and found them handcuffed to the floor. Why didn't I notice that?

The door creaked open, catching my attention. It then revealed a man in a black suit. He looked awfully familiar. "I see you've waken, my little dove."

That struck me. "Dad." I said and a smiled crept unto his face. My dad had left me and my mother long ago due to Company Issues. They didn't know which company I was going to be the heir too. Eventually, that lead to their divorce. 

"Yes Matthew. I am your father." he said as he began to walk towards me. "How is life?" he asked bringing his face closer to mine. 

"Good. Till you showed up." I replied making him snicker. He stood back up and snapped his fingers. Not too long after two men stood beside him. 

I stared in confusion until I realized what he wanted. "Play around with him for a moment. I want him to look his best in front of my son." and with that, he left.

I stared after him in disbelief. The two men walked over to me and I felt a blow to my stomach. They began sending me punches and kicks. 

Not to long after I could eel them stop as I began to cough out my own blood. They stared down at me for a moment before stepping back unto the side. 

Light shone on my face once again and I looked up. There stood a young male with dark brown hair. We stared at each other for a brief moment till a smirk crept unto his face.

"Hello there brother." He said with a smile. I sent him a glare which made him frown. "Don't you like me?" he asked. Spit at him but it only landed by their feet.

His frown grew wider before he held out a gun. My eyes went wide at the sight. Was he going to kill me? I closed my eyes and expected the worst.

A gun was fired followed by a loud gasp of pain. I looked up and found the young boy holding his hand, the gun on the side. "Stay away from Matthew." I heard someone say.

My gaze shifted to the spot of the voice and found Gilbert and Alfred. My eyes went wide as a single tear escaped my eyes. "Gil....?" Alfred ran over to me and began picking the lock. 

We got the first hand out before I heard someone say no. A gun was fired yet again and then again, and then again. 

Alfred freed me from my cuffs and I brought out my own gun and fired at my dad. He dropped dead causing my brother's eyes to go wide.

He ran over and clung to my father. "Dad..? Dad..!? Dad!!!" he yelled as he began to pound on my dad's chest. Gilbert ran over to me and began asking if I was alright. I nodded to him with a smile.

I brought the two of them into a hug. My eyes began to water once again but before I realized it, Gilbert quickly pushed me away and a gun was fired. He returned the fire and my brother dropped dead on the ground. The two men had left in fear.

I looked over at Gilbert as he dropped to his knees. My eyes went wide as I ran over. "Gilbert..!!!" I screamed as I caught him just before he fell to the ground. "Gilbert!!!"

He looked up at me and smiled. "Silence, MiLord." Gilbert said as he fought to keep his eyes open. Tears streamed down my face as I buried it into his shoulder.

He placed his hand on my shoulder. His breathing became shallow, but he pretended to breath normally. His breath tickled my ear as he fought every last moment of it.

".... Ich... liebe dich..." He said before his hand slowly dropped from my shoulder. I loosened my grip as I stared down at him. 

His eyes were finally closed. Tears began to stream down my eyes as I held him close once again. "Gilbert...."

// Short and painful ending. Thank you for reading this far into this.. um... story I guess? I've been getting a lot of vote especially from here. That makes me really happy. I hope you've all enjoyed my previous oneshots. 

If you would like to request a one shotr or a fanfic, please comment on the section bellow or send me a Private message. I'll try my best to get those done. :) //