chapter 1

Chelle POV

" JAYY WHERE TF IS MY PINK HOODIE ! " we were on our way to the mall , and this bit ( GCO )

" why tf are you yelling bitch im right here , and yo shit is in your closet ." " you got to much shit anyways ."

As i was about to get smart the doorbell rung . " I will get it " jayy said

Jayy POV

As im walking down the steps im in deep thought as to who it could be , i mean we barley have family .

The knocking got louder as i made my way to the door . Getting iritated by the sound i began to yell " IM COMING DAMN ."

I swung open the door to be faced to face with a box with a ribbon on top.

I aint with all that funny shit so i aint open it , chelle walked down the steps and said " well bitch what is it ?" " idk you open it heffa "

Chelle POV

As im about to open it i say " if i die do (GCO) " OPEN IT " jayy said " okay damn bitch " i opened it and screamed and was jumping up and down .

" wellll bitch what is it ?" " AUGUST ALSINA TICKETS " Omg the things i would do to his sexy ass " *licks lips*

" uh okay " " aw shit bitch its tonight !" " we gotta get cute " " c'mon lets go to da mall now " " okay let me go grab my purse " " hurry up hoe "

*

*
Chelle in mm ^