chapter 4

Chelle POV

As soon as we walked in Hey There blared thru the speakers

" and i still taste you on my lips yeah yeah i do , last night we made love until the sun came i know its hard when i leave im not with you but when im gone you hold it down yeah my love bae you be doing it that one that two that four things i slow it down then i hit you with that four play hop on top i started ride you thats that horse play scream for my baby bitch we balling thats that sports play "

Me and jayy sung along . " lets go to the bar " jayy said
As we made our way over there and took a seat the bartender came and said " what can i get you ladies ?" Me and jayy looked at eachother and said in unison " 6 shots of vodka straight " " be right up " after he left i looked at my surroundings . He came back with our drinks and said you guys dont have to pay . We left amd went by the stage because i guess he was about to come out ..

August POV

Ya boy was back stage looking around , until the dj called me on . You know i have to show out so i brought brezzy on the stage we did ilts now im performing kissing on my tattoos
" i dont want nobody but youu kissing on my tattoos , nobody butt youu "
After i got done i went to v.i.p rey get turnt !! Some kind off yiking song came on i looked over the balcony all these ratchet hoes with to little cloths cloths on tryna get a nigga attention . But one girl caught my eye i guess she felt me staring beacuse she turned around and blushed then turned back to dancing . " Aye yo big t !" "wassup yung" "go tell them two girls to come here " "gotcha boss"

Chelle POV

OMG ! He is so freaking sexy plus he took the shirt off i almost died . A yiking song came on " AYYYEEE !!" So i got on jayy and started yiking , dancing , twerking . Then i felt somebody staring , i turned to be met by the gaze of him i blushed and turned back around . " I need more achol , you want more shots jayy ?" " you know it bitch " we got 10 shots of tequila 5 each . We took them to the head . I made a face when the burning sensation made its way down my throat . This big black scary looking nigga walked up to me and jayy , i asked " do you need something ?" " boss wants you guys up there " he said pointing to the v.i.p section . Looking up he winked making me blush yet again .
Walking behind the guy we made our way up to the section they was in and we walked in .

Conversation :
Aug : wassup ma , whats yall names ?
Chelle : michelle but everybody calls me chelle
Jayy : jayceona but everybody call me jayy
Chris : damn * mumbles *
August : well yall already know us im guessing , but yall can chill up here with us
Chris : do yall smoke ?
Both chelle and jayy : hell yea
August and chris : bonus !

Grind on me by pretty ricky came on me and jayy looked at eachother she got up and started grinding on me , i did the same . Its the liquor because we was having a heated make-out session until we heard " DAMNNNNNN " we snapped our heads in their direction , blushing we sat down . " im sleepy " " come on ma ill take you to my crib , then ill bring you in the morning to get your car " " okay " " chris you coming or you going home ?" " right behind you " " coo " " carry me "

*
*
*
*
August performing in mm ^