Magic

~*~Kayle's P.O.V

I hurried into class before the late bell and sat in my usual seat. I let out a sigh of release as the bell rang. I looked around the room for my friend Caroline. Soon she ran through the door and to the seat next to me. "Hey" she whispered as she took out her notebook. "Hey" I said back since the teacher wasn't in here yet. "Where Driscoll" she asked referring to our teacher. "I don't know, I saw him this morning kissing it up with Ms. Milton" I laughed. Carrie laughed also. "Good morning class. I apologise for being late had some papers to print out" Mr. Driscoll said holding up some freshly printed papers. I looked at Caroline and she looked at me mowing that wasn't the case. "Today we will be reviewing for your test on everything we learned so far in this class. So when I hand you a stack of papers just hand them back" he said passing out the papers. The papers got to me and I took a look at them. "This packet is huge" I whispered to Carrie. "I know right" she said going through it. We worked on the packet for at least 25 minutes before the bell rung. "Have a nice weekend class" Mr. Driscoll said and we hurried out the class. "I only got to page five in that packet. I hate math" I said walking towards study hall. "Same" Caroline said, nodding. I looked up from my shoes and my eyes landed on a boy not so far away. He had blonde hair with brown roots. It was natural I could tell. He had pretty brown eyes and was very muscular. To sum it all up he was totally hot. "Who's that" I asked Carrie pointing at the guy. "Oh that's Jaymi Jaeger. He doesn't live on campus and he's a bad boy. I wouldn't get to attached or he'll brake your heart" as soon as she said that, Jaymi looked up at us. I quickly looked down but not quick enough to see his smirk.

•~• Jaymi's P.O.V

I could feel somebody looking at me so I looked up and saw two girls looking at me. One had bright blonde hair that was straight with blue eyes. The other was extremely beautiful with brown blonde hair and extremely bright blue eyes. She was staring intently at me and once she saw me looking she looked down but not fast enough to see my smirk. I continued walking to study hall the girls beauty still fresh in my mind.

•In Study Hall•

I took a seat in the back of the room. I saw those girls walk in a few moments after me and take a seat at the open table in front of the one I sat at. She pulled out a packet and a pencil and began working on it. I wanted to know her name and everything about her. I knew that since I first laid eyes on her I would protect her. "He's staring at you" I heard the blonde one whisper to the brunette. She tensed up and flipped her hair to over her shoulder. She turned around and looked at me. "Can I help you?" She asked me. "Nope just looking" I said. She rolled her eyes and smiled. "You're crazy" she said. "Crazy for you" I said smirking at her. Her eyes widened slightly before she started blushing. "Umm yeah...I don't even know you" she said. That made me at straiter. Everybody knew me. I knew everybody. 'Well not everybody' I thought gazing at the girls back since she turned around. "Would you like to know me?" I asked getting up and sitting at their table. Her friend glared at me and rolled her eyes. "As a matter of fact I don't so you and you're player ways can leave" she said. I liked this girl. She has an attitude. I smiled and got up. "That's what you think, sweetheart" I said kissing her cheek and walking towards the door and not looking back.

~*~Kayle's P.O.V

He kissed my cheek and walked away. My mouth was agape. Even from that little peck I felt something I didn't like but I loved that feeling. My hand slowly rose to the place where his soft lips met my skin. "Wow" Caroline whispered looking at the door that Jaymi just walked out of. "You two would make a lovely couple" she said as I finished my packet. I scoffed and put the finished packet away and getting up and out of my seat. "No" I said firmly. I put my hair up in a ponytail and waited for Caroline to finish packing. "What? You guys would be so cute together. Why not?" She asked getting up and walked with me out the study hall. Jaymi was leaning on the edge talking to his friend. He caught my eye and winked. I rolled my eyes and felt a light blush spread across my face. "We have an hour before next class wanna go back to our dorm" Carrie asked. "No. I'm actually starving. I skipped breakfast. Let's get some food" I said walking towards a cafe. We walked in and I was soon hit by the smell of backed pastries. I ordered a coffee and blueberry muffin fresh out the oven. We walked back to the dorm halls and ate our food their. "Ok if you could date any guy on campus who would you date?" Caroline asked, taking a bite of her muffin. "I don't know. How about you?" She looked out the window. "I'm not sure" she said thoughtfully. "Ok truth or dare" she asked. "Dare" I said. She rubbed her hands together and I could see the light bulb go off in her head. "Beginning of the year dance is coming up and it's a girl ask boy type. I dare you to ask out Jaymi" she smiling evilly at me. "And you have yo do it" she continued. "No. Another date anything but that" I pleaded. I wasn't doing that. "Do it or I'll tell Jaymi you want to have his kids" she said. "You wouldn't" I said darkly. "Oh but I will" she said. I knew I couldn't so anything about so I nodded and got up. "Fine. I'll do it" I said opening the dorms door. "Yay. Let's go." She said and I rolled my eyes.