Story line

"I can't believe we didn't find him" I said sitting on an empty bench. Carrie sat next to me. We had spent all morning looking for Jaymi and we looked all over campus. I saw Caroline smile from the corner of my eye and I looked up. "I guess we just found him" she whispered and straitened her skirt. I saw Jaymi walking over to us. He was following behind Kyle, Caroline's boyfriend, and Tyler. "Hey babe, how are you" Caroline said to Kyle as they approached us. "Great now that I'm with you" he said wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed her. I rolled my eyes and watched Jaymi fake gag causing me to giggle. "Shut up" Kyle said pulling away from that embrace. I just smiled. "So what are you two up to" Tyler asked. "Ah. Nothin much just walking around campus" I said shooting a look at Caroline that said 'say something you die'. 'Ditto' she mouthed. "What about you guys" I asked pushing a piece of hair out of my face. "Same. Kyle wanted to find Carrie and so here we are. Ta-da" Jaymi answered sitting next to me. "You two should date" Kyle said pointing at us. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jaymi. It looked like he had hope in his big beautiful brown eyes. "Yeah. I agree. You would be cute together. Give it a try." Carrie said. I shook my head and clasped my hands together. "Why not. It is a good idea" this time the words came from Jaymi himself. I didn't like it when people tried to play matchmaker for me. I was tired of them pressuring me to date him so I nodded. "Fine" I muttered and looked at Jaymi who had a happy smile on his face. "Now it's just you, ty" Kyle said hitting him on the back. He rolled his blue eyes and started walking away. Kyle followed behind with Caroline, leaving me alone with Jaymi. "So what do we do now?" I asked looking at him. "Well we could makeout...?" He said, slowly. I hit him in the arm and he laughed. "Why are you so perverted. We just started dating" I shrieked. "I was only kidding" he shook his head and smiled a bit at me. "So do you want to catch a movie or something?" He asked. "Sure." I said standing up. He pulled out his iPhone and clicked around on it. "Ok. So we could see umm... World War Z or Man of Steel" he said. I shrugged and pulled out my phone to see some movies. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. I didn't want him to move since his hold felt so right... so perfect there. I scrolled through movie after movie and finally one caught my eye. "Let's watch this one" I said happily, pointing to a movie. I felt him nod. "You smell good" he said pulling away. "You creep" I blushed and got some tickets to 'The Internship". He just kissed my lips and walked away. I stood frozen for half a second as my finger tips slowly went to my lips. His lips felt soft against mine. I walked behind him trying to catch up. He reached back and grabbed my hand.

~At The Theatre~

•~•Jaymi's P.O.V.

I kept hold of Kayle, already feeling that protectiveness over her. After all she was my mate. I know you might be thinking 'WTF' but yeah she's my mate. I'm a werewolf and alpha of my pack so now Kayle's is our new Luna. We finally got to the movie theatre and I led the way towards the ticket counter and he showed us to the right theatre. "I'm going to get something to eat. I haven't eaten in ages" she whispered. "Want anything?" She asked. "Whatever you get we share" I said. I pulled out a $20 bill and handed it to her. "I don't need it" she said. "I don't really care. You're not paying. I'm the guy I treat you to this" I said placing the bill in her hand. She nodded and walked out of the room. I sat back in my seat while I waited for Kayle to come back. I whipped out my phone and checked my twitter and Instagram. I didn't feel the seat next to me become occupied, but when the wave of popcorn went to my nostrils I knew Kayle was next to me. "Would you like your change back?" She asked taking hold of it in her hand. I shook my head and watched her place it in the back pocket of her jeans. We sat through the previews. We weren't really paying much attention to it since we were talking, but when the actual movie came on we sat silently, hand in hand.

~after the movie~

•~•Jaymi's P.O.V

I took Kayle back to my home since it was late and she was tired. "Thanks for letting me stay here tonight" she whispered, even though I lived alone. "No problem babe" I said. She ran a hand through her brown-blonde hair and took a look around. "Nice place you have here" she said politely. "Oh, yeah. Thanks" I replied blushing. She just giggled and walked up to me her eyes on the floor. I then felt two small arms around my waist and two blue eyes looked into my brown ones. I wrapped my arms around her and swayed her lightly. "Tell me about yourself" she muttered into my chest. "I'm 20, my favourite colour is black, I'm an only child, I love to cook and read. And I'm in love with the beautifulest girl in the world, you" I said placing my lips on hers, passionately. Her arms moved to my neck and mine to her waist. I've never been loved before and I guess this is what it feels like, I just haven't found the right girl. But when I kissed Kayle I felt bombs explode. It was truly magical, I loved it.