Xiao.

Sojin p.o.v

Today Xiao invite me to the water park today.....i wore and crop top with rip jeans shorts and my black swim suite.....than i met him....where we get our tickets.....i saw him and he gave me a hug than he hug me....aww xiao let go of me and let's go in...."Fine princess"xiao said we got our wristband and went inside....i took off my shorts and my crop top and headed straight to the water but little did i know xiao carried me bridal style and jump in while i was in his arms.....when i got top to the surface i smiled at xiao than we went swimming until he said let's see who can hold the breath the longest........................we went under water...............we hold our breath but i lost....ugh..i lost until i saw xiao wasn't coming up from the surface i shook him but didn't so i was getting worried....until i felt something under me and it was xiao than i was on top of his shoulders.....Yah!! XIAO PUT ME DOWN!!!Please...."Nope your staying up here until he went straight to the deep end....than he drop down than i finally got off him and went to the surface and i splash water in xiao face and hit him playfully....until we got out of the water when i got out of the water i notice i wasn't wearing anything expect my swim suite so i quickly went to get my big white shirt but nope i left it at home when xiao came out of the water he saw me...and he started blushing.....Yah! xiao stop looking until he grab the towel away an hug me and said today was the best day hanging out with you! saranghae.......