Wei(Request)

ivy p.o.v

         Oppa are you really leaving me? "nae ivy i'm sorry for leaving you.. i hope you find someone better than me please don't forget me."Wei said Oppa please don't leave me.. i don't know what will i do without you. Oppa please wake up.. Oppa saranghaeyo.. i'll never forget you. 

    *FLASHBACK*

          Oppa what do you wanna do today? "um let's go walking to see the lights?"Wei said Yea let's go walking downtown of Seoul. We got change than drove too downtown Seoul. "Jagiya let's park our car than we can walk okay?"Wei said Yes oppa.. Wei park the car then we both got out. We went walking when we were walking we saw stores,cafes, and more but one thing catch my eye i saw an diamond shop that i wanted to see but we had to cross the street...

        Oppa let's go to that shop there.. "Okay princess let's go to the diamond shop."Wei said Than kiss the top of my forehead.. We were walking across the street until i drop my bracelet that Wei gave me for Christmas.. I bent down and tried to pick it up until i saw a light coming my way i knew that it will be a car hitting me but i felt someone push me out of the way..... When i got up i found out that the person who pushed me out of the way was..... We-Wei.... Oppa! i went closer to him and bent down to touch his cheeks with scars and scratches on them. 

      Oppa why did you push me out of the way? "So you wouldn't die."Wei said  But oppa i could of die expect you. "Jagiya it's okay i would take anything for you.."Wei said But oppa are you leaving me? "nae ivy i'm sorry for leaving you but i hope you find someone else who isn't always busy like me."Wei said 

    Bu-But oppa i don't wanna find someone new.. "It's okay but princess promise me that you will always smile. Always eat your meal on time. and i'm always in your heart where ever you go i'm always with you. Jagiya i love you so much that's why i pushed you out the way so you can live. I'll miss you jagiya i'll see you in the after life i love you ivy. 

   *Omo sorry itsivysnivy19 if it's not what you wanted but i hope you still like this story!*