Lost my breath

" Morning!!" My mom yelled Into my door before she headed to the kitchen."uhhhh." I said as I covered my eyes." Mom do I have to wake up." I yelled." Yes!!" She yelled back. I grunted before I dressed into a blue flower print shirt and some ripped jeans." You ready to leave?" She asked as she put our breakfast in some bags." I guess." As I yawned. She took our suitcase and I followed her to the car." So where are we going?" I asked as I sat down in the passenger seat." We are going on a road trip, we are just gonna visit a whole bunch of sights, first stop a beach." She said as she started the engine." Fun.." I said as I drifted of to sleep

Dreams are fun, they can help you imagine things that you know could never happen
Yet dreaming lets you have hope.
I used to not dream but now it's all I ever do, it doesn't mean I have hope it's just I haven't had hope in a while and it's great to finally be able to dream.

That's when I heard him calling my name
Rushing for me, looking at me the way he used to look at her.
He rushed up in front of me and looked at me I took in the sent of mint and his eyes glowed in the light. I closed my eyes and he held my hands. I felt him tense up as a slight breeze went past us. I opened my eyes we were in a field now he was still holding my hands, I was afraid to move if I did I might as well lose him. I looked around but I felt his eyes foxed on me, his smile was shining through any other fear I had of this field." Where are we?" I aj see as I looked into his green eyes. I looked out again and I saw we were on top of mountain, then I we moved onto a beach. It was empty expect for the one palm tree that protected us from the burning rays. " as long as we are together." His deep voice had me lost, this time he let go of my one hand and held the one close to his face." We can go anywhere." He put a ring in my finger and traced my face slowly with his thumb.
My stomach lifted to the sky and the butterflies tried to explode out of me
All I could do was smile at the new cold metal on my finger. He slowly raised me towards his face. The butterflies got quicker, I got closer, and I was ready. His lips touched me and I explored.

" hey maya! Wake up!" My mom yelled. It was dark," how long have I been sleeping?" I asked as I raised my body." All day but half of it I spent trying to get threw the traffic out of New York, we aren't even out yet the city quiet yet we are going threw the back road out of here." She said as she kept her eyes in the road." Great I said as I looked out the window." Sorry we aren't gonna get to beach till tomorrow sweetie." My mother said as she patted my thigh. She looked over at me and I looked at her. I looked back at the road not expecting my world to crash.
" MOM!!" I yelled. Before the lights hit us and everything went dark.