Moving in

I had just got the last box inside my room. This is it, I thought. This is going to be a new start in a new city. New people and new things to experience and try. And I love the fact that I have a new beginning. I was content until Mom yelled,

" Dinner!"

I raced down the stairs to sit at the table with my dad, my mom, and my younger brother and sis who were twins and both 10. I am 16 years old. We had pizza and breadsticks for dinner since we did not feel like cooking.

" Annabelle, how are you feeling about starting school tomorrow at the high school?"

I spat my soda across the table in suprise.

My siblings were laughing their heads off.

" Sorry!" I said as I was cleaning up the spill.

We finished dinner and I was in my room putting things away and getting organized. I am that kind of person who is very organized half of the time. I set my alarm for tomorrow morning.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Went my alarm. I got up then I brushed my teeth, got dressed, ate breakfast, and I was ready to go to school.

I arrived at Icecream High School. People were hurrying to find out what their scedules were. I finally got mine. Math first, then Science, then cheer , then lunch, then Social studies and last hour was study hall. I bumped into someone on my way to math.

"Sorry! I am a bit clumsy!"

"It is okay."

He was soooo cute! I was in a daze then I said,

"I'm Annabelle, what is your name?"

"Oh, I'm Mason."

"Nice to meet you. I have to go to class so maybe I will see you later?"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye!"

I walked to class as fast as I could hoping to not be late. I was on time. I sat down and got used to the enviroment I will be in for the next nine months.