Luck is a Blessing on this one!

I raced down the hall to my science class. Thankful for the timing yet again on this one. But I do not know if luck will be a blessing or a curse on this one. 

                                  I found Mason at the lunch table and I rushed to sit next to him. I never noticed this on most days, but today... I noticed who people were and in my head, I matched faces to names like THAT!!!!! or... THAT! In a single BAM!! I notice people more and more. But I however... was barely getting noticed at all. Everyone had their little groups and cliuqes.  Now, I do not need any social drama, because I have other drama. Me. Being a genus and concealing the seceret for so long. That is drama. I do not need any more. 

                          "Um... is something wrong!"
                      "No... I dozed off, that's all!"
                       "Oh, okay."

                   I wanted to say "Yes." But it was one min before lunch was over and I did not want him to worry about it all weekend.

                         THE WEEKEND!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I am so happy that my first dramatic week was over!!!!!!!!!! I need a break from all the madness of the week.

How do u liek dis so far? COMMENT BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!