Part 2:Confessing is Hard

(Sonic's pov)

Detention was over so we all got up and head towards the door me and Amy were the last ones to leave, but for some reason I wanted to say sorry but from the looks of it from my view she is pretty cute to, so I wanted to start over and actually talk to her I grabbed her rist but she seemed jumpy, and when she turned around quickly one second she's terrified the next she's mad. "Amy I wanted to say-," She was so mad her face was redder then a tomato I could see smoke coming out of her. "Don't touch me, I don't want to hear it, but I'll be here tomorrow so you can make fun of me with that stupid chipmunk even more." She yanked her hand and walked off, I saw on her other side where her back was, bruises, and cuts. So I thought she was walking one day and trip, I waited till tomorrow. I tired to find her this morning but when I did I walked up to her. "Hey Amy, I wanted to-." She was and gotten  mad but not that much, but she had tear stains on her cheek. "Oh I'm sorry let me get out of your way." She slams her locker in my face and stormed off. I saw Venus so I went to her,she is still probably mad at me, so I wanted to say sorry to her to. "Hey Vee, umm.....you still mad?" She to slammed the locker in my face but stayed at her spot. "Im not mad, but dissapointed.....she's new and yet
you make it harder for her then what's already happning....she's been adopted 3 or 4 times......you know how hard it was for me....but you stayed by my side....so stay by hers." She's right but.....something about Amy is different.... "ITS HARD BECAUSE I LIKE HER!!!" I quickly covered my mouth, so I wouldn't say anything else. Then she started squeeling like a fan girl. "AWWWW!!!!" She started jumping up and down, but I stopped her. "I know, I know....but I need your help". (So much writing why me XD) "Ok find but it'll be a little hard because you still hurt her feelings." I pinned my ears down still feeling bad that I had hurt her feelings. "I know.....which is why I need your help." She looked up at me,there was this one thing she needed from me tho. "Fine....on one condition... you break up with that Chipmunk.... She is nothing but a no good son of a-." I covered her mouth as she walked by. "Its good that you shut her up Sonic, Come walk with me now." She was tugging on my arm, God I hate that. "Not now, let me talk to my sister alone." She was disgusted at what I told her and slapped me, but Venus was in front of me trying to save me from another slap by pushing her against the lockers. "You touch my brother like that again and that'll be the last thing you touch." She was so mad she literally went dark in a second......It's really glad I have her for a sister. "Fine......see you later Sonic kisses his cheek and whispers in his ears sorry about that." I touched my cheek while she left.....She was never sorry....I'm done with her. "Thanks Vee". She had calmed down and faced me. "No problem, Now if you want to be nice to Amy....say something nice to her." I agreed, But I would do it tomorrow. The bell rang and Me and Venus went to class, I saw Amy most of the time....each time I would rather smile or wave at her, lucky she would smile back....but it was still filled with hatred, AT LEAST she smiled at me, but everytime I was with Sally, she would make make a disgusting look like she never wanted to see me. The next day I went to Amy's locker so I would talk to her, but she wasn't there so I went to First Period, I saw her sitting at a lab table alone, so I quickly walked to her,and sat down. "Hi...." she didn't looked at me but smiled. "Hello." She was still mad at me.....What I noticed tho...was that she was covered up, A hoodie covering her arms and up, she was wearing sweats.....something wasn't right...I wanted to talk to her alone. "Hey Amy?.....c-can I talk to you out in the hallway?...Please?" She sighed and nodded. "Fine...." I asked the teacher if we could be excused and went to the hallway. "Look Amy I'm really sorry, I really never ment to....I wasn't thinking." She had tears in her running down her cheek...I couldn't see her face tho....I tried to make them go away. "Amy I'm really sorry, But what I wanted to tell you on your first day here....was that you where really pretty." She jumped with excitement pulled her hoodie down and smiled......but what was so shocking to me.....was that she was bleeding alittle, cuts all over, and her left eye is almost shut. "You really thinks so?" I was so scared for her.....I had to ask. "Amy?!?!....W-what happened to you?!?!"

(Amy's pov)

"Amy?!?!....W-what happened to you?!?!" Oh no....I didn't mean to pull it down....I have to lie I don't want them to find out!! "I.....I fell down the stairs....got to go now.. bye!!". I tried to walked away quickly as I could, but Sonic grabbed my rist. I flinched at the pain but he let go and hugged me. "Amy......Tell me what really happen.....please." couldn't handle it but cry....I hugged back crying on his shoulder surprised he cares for my safety.....I then confessed. "I......I'm being....a-abused". And Sonic just stooded there in shock not knowing what to do next, scared.

EDITED