Part 4: help is on the way

With all the confusion Sonic looked at her in a desperate manner. "We gotta tell them Amy we can't hide this anymore." Amy was afraid I tell Manic and Venus. "I don't know, I don't want to leave you guys, no more moving....," Sonic held her hand to her cheek comforting her. "Then you have to tell them, we are on your side and we will help you no matter what." Once it was said, all circled around (and by that they gathered around her.....you know what I mean!!!!!) Ok well the thing is....I-I'm.....I'm being abused nice seeing ya." Before Amy could walk out, Venus grabbed her wrist and winced at the pain. "Hey!! watch it I told you I'm being abused!!!!!" Venus let go lightly afraid she hurt her worse. "What are we gonna do? You can't keep going back there." Amy looked down as Venus stand beside her. "Where am I going to go? I don't wanna leave you guys." Amy said tearing up. "How about you stay with me? Soon after I'm done with school, I'm going to college for an early start, I already have my own house". When Venus said that it put a smile on her face and hugged her tightly. "Thank you Vee." It had put a smile on everyone's faces after them seeing her smile again. The smile soon faded when she relies that her stuff was still there. "Wait how am I going to get my stuff??? It's at her house...." She stood there frightened. "I'll go with you don't worry." Venus said excitedly. "Venus will call us if anything goes wrong ok?" Sonic says hugging Amy one more time before they left. Once they got to the house they started picking up Amy's stuff. "I'm going to go upstairs can you handle the stuff here?" Amy asked unsure. "Don't worry I'm ok go get your stuff." Amy nodded and went upstairs quickly. It was after a few minutes, both of them getting Amy's stuff, Venus heard a glass shattering from upstairs, like a window or Mirror broke. Venus dropped the stuff and ran upstairs to see Amy on the floor with glass sticking in her everywhere from her legs, to her arms, to her head. "I-It was A-Angel!" Venus looked around and when she saw a window open, she quickly walked to it and Angel jump into a car and rode off. Venus walked back to Amy, lifting her head and laying her on her lap. "Don't worry Amy I'll call Sonic and Manic." When she took out her phone and called them. It took a few minutes till they answered."Hello?" Sonic answered calmly."SONIC AMY'S HURT COME TO 456 MOBIUS DRIVE HURRY!!!!!!!!" Soon as she hung up Sonic grabbed Manic and started running. "Don't worry, Sonic and Manic are coming...help is coming." Amy was laying there turning pale every minute,as blood drip into a puddle.

Hey what's up everyone sorry for being late on the update I had some technical difficulties but it's back and thank for sticking around with the story you guys are an awesome group thank you

💕SelenaTheHedgehog💕

EDITED