Chapter 3

Kaitlins P.O.V.

Renee and i got up from our seats and walked to the door to reveal a very nicely dressed Niall and Harry. "Well hello there. Come on inside." i said as i opened the door wide and they walked inside our flat. "Well dont you two look as fit as ever." I said as they followed me down the corrider and into the lounge. "Well thanks love. You look very fit yourself there." Niall said looking at me with a smile. I smiled back and they both sat down on the couch to face Renee and I. 

"Wow. You play guitar?" Niall said as he stood up and walked towards mine and Renee's guitars that were all set up along the bookcase. My dad had all of our many guitars shipped here a week earlier because we had so many. We had about fifteen different guitars and also a gorgeous white grand piano that was in the sunroom. 

"Yeah we both play." i said to him as he walked over and looked at all of them. "Wow i love this one." he said as he picked up my dark mahogany Taylor guitar. it was by far my favorite guitar. I took it every where. "Hey thats my favorite too! his name is Taylor and he was my very first guitar." i said as i got up and walked over to him. 

"Yeah i remember that i used to be so jealous because her guitar was so much better than my first one. But then for my birthday she got me the most gorgeous Fender guitar and ive loved her since." she said as she looked at me with smiling eyes both of remembering our first moments of friendship.

"So your favorite brand?" Niall said as he set my Taylor down and looked at me. "Obviously Taylor Niall. I have 5 of them" i said to him as i started to laugh a bit. "Oh right. like that wasnt obvious." he said with his cheeks turning red because he felt embarrassed. 

"So why dont we get going?" harry said, obviously trying to lighten up the mood and change the subject. "Okay that sounds good. just let us grab our shoes and then we will go." Renee said as her and i walked into our room and grabbed our keys wallets and shoes. We walked out of our room and the boys stood up and we all walked out of mine and Renee's flat across the hall to the lift. 

We all piled inside and harry pressed the button for the lobby and we took the short ride down. We all got out and walked outside into the the cooling London weather. The sun was to be setting soon so the temperature was beginning to fall. 

Harry and Niall pointed to a sleek black range rover and we walked towards it. Harry opened the passenger door for Renee and Niall opened the back door for me to get in. They were such gentlemen and i loved that about them. Harry got behind the wheel and Niall hopped in the other side next to me and Harry said, "Seat belts everyone." as he started the engine and pulled away from the curb. 

I was sitting there looking out the window and taking all of London in as i felt someone scoot up against me. I turned my head and Niall was there and he smiled at me as his thigh was pressed up against mine. I didnt tell him to scoot back over because i liked him being so close.

I had only had one boyfriend before but it was when i was about thirteen so really id never been in a real relationship and it was the same for Renee. We just never really had time for it with our busy schedules. We had guitar lessons four times a week, piano 3 days a week, voice every weekday, acting and modeling every thursday, and we had frequent photo shoots in different cities and countries. And of course not to mention school, visiting family and going to concerts and just being ourselves and having time for fun. So yeah a boyfriend never fit into the equation. But now that was different because now we were away from home in a huge city for uni and we would have time now. So tonight was really important because this would be both mine and Renee's first dates so we were really excited.

Harry pulled up in front of this really big club and there were lots of people lined up by the door wanting to get inside. Harry parked the car and both of the lads opened our doors for us to step out. Then Niall reached down and grabbed my hand as we walked across the busy street. Thank god for modeling because otherwise i wouldnt have been able to run in high heels. Harry did the same with Renee and i could see a smile spread across her face as she blushed a bit.